Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clarence Songs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Clarence Songs. Empty
PostSubject: Clarence Songs.   Clarence Songs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:29 pm

The "official" rules, word for word:
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold Strike out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own!

1. "Summer Loving... Had me a blast. Summer Lovin... Happened so fast.
2. "I believe in you and me, I'm coming to find you, If it takes me all night, Wrong until you make it, And I won't forget you, At least I'll try."
3. "One song, glory, one song, before I go, glory, one song to leave behind."
4. "Oh, it started, just like love should. I stole him from my best friend."
5. "I closed my eyes... Drew back the curtain... And I knew for certain...What I thought I knew."
6. "Been there, done that, messed around, I'm having fun, don't let me down, I'll never let you sweep me off my feet."
7. "You and me... We used to be together... Everyday, together... always."
8. "I leave the gas on, walk the alleys in the dark."
9. "First a deep breath, breathe it all in. Feel all those halogens warming your skin."
10. "You said you needed some time to clean up the mess, the mess in your mind."
11. "I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like, Makin good conversation."
12. "You make me breakfast in bed, when I'm mixed up in my head. You wake me with a kiss, I could get used to this."
13. "Into your head, into your mind, out of your soul, race through your veins, you can't escape, you can't escape."
14. "Well you'd undone me and you bet I felt it, I tried to beat you, but you're so hot that I melted"
15. "I had a feeling once... that you and I could tell each other everything for two months."
16. "All around me are familiar faces, warn out places, warn out faces. Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere."
17. "I'm limited... Just look at me, I'm limited.... and just look at you, you can do all I couldn't do. Glinda..."
19. "I should tell you, I'm disaster, I forget how to begin it. Let's just make this part go faster... I have yet to be in it."
20. "I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find, the better part of me."
21. "You're a little bit racist. Well, you're a little bit, too! I guess we're all a little bit racist, admitting it is not an easy thing to do."
22. "To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left. To the left, to the left, everything you own in a box to the left."
23. "Can you imagine, I mean can you imagine? Do you believe it, I mean, do you believe it? I know a girl, a girl who lands on top."
24. "Those parties senior year, I thought we ruled the world. You funneled all that beer, I held your head while you hurled."
25. "Say my name and he's in the same bed, fine for you to say they taste the same. Let the leaves fall off in the summer."
26. "We took a one side night but it wasn't the same. We had a fight on the promenade out in the rain. She said she loved me! but she had somewhere to go!"
27."Imagine there's no countries... It isn't hard to do... Nothing to kill or die for. And no religion, too."
28. "Haven't we met? You're some kind of beautiful stranger. You could be good for me. I've got the taste for danger."
29. "Step one: you say we need to talk, you walked, you say "Sit down it's just a talk". He smiles politely back at you. You stare politely right on through."
30. "This is the way I live. Little boys STILL pushing big grills. I stack my money lay low and chill, no need to hard, that's the way I feel I feel like this is the way I live."

Haha sorry, most of those are Broadway songs...
REM YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST.

SCORE:

Bella: 3
Parv: 1
Colon: 3

Last edited by Lily Evans-Potter on Sat May 22, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Molestrange
Slytherin
Slytherin
Bellatrix Molestrange

Clarence Songs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarence Songs.   Clarence Songs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:33 pm

1) Summer Love - Grease
22) To The Left - Beyonce Very Happy
29) How to save a Life - The Fray Heart
Back to top Go down
http://iamawesome.com
Bellatrix Molestrange
Slytherin
Slytherin
Bellatrix Molestrange

Clarence Songs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarence Songs.   Clarence Songs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:34 pm

14) I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Back to top Go down
http://iamawesome.com
Parvy

Parvy

Location : If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Clarence Songs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarence Songs.   Clarence Songs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:50 pm

17) For Good - KRISTEN CHENOWETH AND IDINA MENZEL
I LOVE WICKED!
(:
Back to top Go down
Colin Creevey

Colin Creevey

Clarence Songs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarence Songs.   Clarence Songs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:19 pm

16) Mad World ~ Gary Jules
27) IMAGINE BY JOHN LENNON!!!! Very Happy
5) Any Dream Will Do ~ Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Back to top Go down

Clarence Songs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarence Songs.   Clarence Songs. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:22 am

21. "Everyone's a little bit racist" - Avenue Q
30. "The Way I Live" -Baby Boy Da Prince
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clarence Songs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarence Songs.   Clarence Songs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clarence Songs.
Page 1 of 1