Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All of My Children

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invité

All of My Children Empty
PostSubject: All of My Children   All of My Children I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:04 pm

It must be getting confusing, so here it goes.
Okay, my first child was Zefronino, who was conceived when Draco raped me. After a custody battle, it was decided that neither of us were fit to be parents, so we gave him to Zefron, who is now raising him on Mars. Sraco and I are still very involved in his life, and Sraco is no longer raping.
Next came Lily Luna, who is my daughter from the future. She hasn't actually been conceived yet, but she is Harry's child according to her claims.
Then came Wendsday. She was conceived when Cho possesed me and raped Remy with my body. Wendsday was originally supposed to go to Remus and Siri, but we realized she was alive and they were dead, therefore ruining that idea. Finally, after panicing aboot not having a home for her, I made a rushed proposal to Harry, and we are now engaged, which led to the Ministry's desicion that we together were fit to raise Wendsday. So I kept her.
Finally, along came Farienheit Rauuschenburg Potter, who's still in the oven if you know what I mean. She's the result of me being raped TWICE by Fenrir Greyback in a very traumatic experience. Harry and I will be keeping her.
Sirius and I have reached the agreement that if there is another rape child (PLEASE NO) he and Remy will keep it. We'll find someway to get that baby up to heaven.
Also, According to LL she has two full siblings I'll have at some point with Harry (who probably would REALLY appreciate a kid who's actually his by now), so there's still at least three more pregnencies on the way. Joy.
So, yeah, that's my family.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

All of My Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of My Children   All of My Children I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Okay, so let me get this staright.
My Sibs:
Zefronino, Wednesday, and Rauuschenburg?
and they are all my half sibs?
Back to top Go down
Invité

All of My Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of My Children   All of My Children I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Parvy

Parvy

Location : If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

All of My Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of My Children   All of My Children I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Okay, so are we going to call the new baby Farienheit or Rauuschenburg?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All of My Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of My Children   All of My Children I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of My Children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unrelated Wizards :: The Potterverse :: this where all the main shit is.-
Jump to: