Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RP Blog Empty
PostSubject: RP Blog   RP Blog I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 pm

So, basically, I think it would be awesome to make a Group Blog for all of UW. It would be an RP blog, and we'd have to post In character. However, opposed to RP, this would be in first person and more of a Here/Now kind of thing.

RP thread:
Lily walked up to the shop, looking in the window at all the delectable sweets.
UW Blog:
Hey all! Lily here. I'm so amazed at the moment, you don't even know. I had no clue the dead could even get pregnant!

You see? Anyway, I think it would be fun and then us admins (or anyone else basically) could post Requirements that all of us would have to do every couple of days. I'm thinking the first would be a small like survey thing that you need to post in your blog. A little 'About Me'. Then in the next couple days, we could have everyone post a 'Self History'. And so on and so forth. We could comment on each other's posts, like on UC, and it would be In Character.
Blog posts don't have to be Canon (because we're not really canon), but they do *have* to be In Character.
So, I wanna hear what y'all think. Should I make it?
Back to top Go down
Invité

RP Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Blog   RP Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:21 am

Yes! I like the idea. I kind of thought that was what I would be getting into when I first joined up here, but I love both ways of doing things, so a compromise (like what you put) is perfect!
Back to top Go down

RP Blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unrelated Wizards :: The Potterverse :: this where all the main shit is.-
Jump to: