Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parvy

Parvy

Location : If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (: Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (:   ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:26 pm

ATTENTION!

SO.
Draco, Angie, and Parvy are beasts, and besties, and THE SEXIEST THREESOME IN THE WORLD. ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (: Icon_wink

No, just kidding aboot that last part. But, we are best friends forevah. And we hold hands, we're totally awesome, we wink at each other a lot, and best of all, we are all in separate relationships!

Soooooo, this is for people who seem to think differently, and/or may be jealous of our friendship *coughcoughColinandGeorgecoughcough*. ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (: Icon_rolleyes

Ahem.
So. This is just to say that we are three best friends, and nothing more. We would NEVER be anything more than that. We looooove each other, but only as BFFLs. It may seem like we're flirting, but we're most definitely nawt. Kay? Got it? Okay, is this clear to you? Okay, good. ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (: Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Parvati Patil on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson

Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (:   ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 am

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PARVEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://doihaveswineflu.org
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (:   ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 am

All yo boiifrans jealin' of our sexy threesome LUVIN' Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next
Parvy

Parvy

Location : If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (:   ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Damn straight they are. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (:   ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION, ALL N00BS! (:
Page 1 of 1