Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cell Block Tango

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cell Block Tango Empty
PostSubject: Cell Block Tango   Cell Block Tango I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 am

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCZEmfnE-M
(Liz: Daph; Annie: Lily; June: -; Hunyak: -; Velma: Stori; Mona: -)

Stomp. Dripdrip. Stomp. Dripdrip. The room is dark, almost a pitch black. The only sense available is hearing, and the only sounds available are the repeating heavy footsteps of the guard and dripping of the leaky sink. Then, there's the tapping of nails on a jailcell. clickclickclick. Rapid, almost bored. No, not bored. Waiting.
Suddenly, out of the dark, a match is lit and a woman whispers, "pop."
Another voice pops up, "six."
"Squish," feminine hands grip the bars of the jail cell.
A woman clutches her rosary, her voice shaking, "uh-uh."
A cigarette is removed from her lips as another woman speaks, the smoke flowing out, "Cicero."
And then, a final voice. "Lipschitz."
The jail cells' doors slide back slowly.
"And now. The six merry murderesses of the Cook County Jail, in their rendition of The Cell Block Tango."
Back to top Go down
Invité

Cell Block Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Block Tango   Cell Block Tango I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 pm

HAHAHAHA! Gabrielle and I were obbsessed with this at camp!
"I fired two warning shots...INTO HIS HEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

Cell Block Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Block Tango   Cell Block Tango I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:42 pm

The only visible thing object beyond the bars is a table and chair set.
Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-uh. Cicero, Lipshitz
Suddenly six dim lights brighten and reveal jail bars.
A woman appears from behind the bars. "POP'
"Six" Says another one, grabbing the bars.
"Squish" "Uh-uh" Two more women appear.
Another one takes a puff from her cigarette "Cicero"
"Lipshitz"

Back to top Go down

Cell Block Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Block Tango   Cell Block Tango I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:14 pm

The women's voices become louder and faster with each word.
Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-uh, Cisero, Lipschitz
Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-uh, Cisero Lipschitz

All six women grip onto their cell's bars.
He had it coming, He had it coming, they chant as one, He only had himself to blame. If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it
The fifth woman pointed straight ahead, I betcha you would have done the same.

Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-uh, Cisero, Lipschitz
Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-uh, Cisero Lipschitz

Liz strutted out of her jail cell, "You know how people have these little habits that get you down," she began, "Like Bernie...," she said distastefully and wickedly, "Bernie liked to chew gum. No, not chew... POP," she said with a grimace.
She continued, "So I come home this one day, and I'm really irritated and I'm looking for a little bit of sympathy. And there's Bernie, lying on the couch, drinking a beer and chewing.. no not chewing, POPPING." she said with much mischief and distaste in her voice, "So I said to him, I said, 'You pop that gum one more time..'" She said, looking down at the dark man she was currently dancing with, "And he did," she sighed. She continued, "So, I took the shotgun off the wall, and I fired two warning shots," she smiled wickedly, "into his head."
Back to top Go down

Cell Block Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Block Tango   Cell Block Tango I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:33 am

He had it comin', he had it comin', he only had himself to blame... If you'da been there, if you'da seen it, I betcha you would have done the same. A soft chorus of womens' voices hums as Liz gives her monologue.

Then, as her final words are uttered, the lights flash on, the five other women dancing in their Cells. Liz tangos with her partner, dancing like a lioness with her prey.
"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'da been there! If you'da heard it! I betcha you would have done the same!"

Slowly, Annie saunters out of the Cell, a lazy smile playing on her lips. She walks up to her dance partner, him facing the opposite direction. "I met Ezekiel Young from Salt Lake City about two years ago. And he told me he was single. And we hit it off right away." She places a hand on his shoulder, nails digging into his skin slightly. "We started living together. He'd go to work, he'd come home, I'd fix him a drink, we'd have dinner. And then I found out."
Annie pushes him to the ground, so he's laying supine. She's squatting over him, one of her legs bent, the other propping her body up, almost as if she's straddling him. "'Single' he told me? Single. My. Ass." She kicks her legs out, so she's lying down on top of him. "Not only was he married. Oh, no." She smirks. "One of those Mormons, ya know?"
"So that night when he got him from work, I fixed him his drink as usual," she lowers her body as she speaks, and it appears as if she's kissing him. Instead, her teeth grab a red silk cloth and she rises. A feral grin dances on her lips and there's a wicked glint in her eyes. "y'know, some guys just can't hold their Arsenic!"

Along with the beat, she hops off the man, rising and jumping into a tango with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cell Block Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Block Tango   Cell Block Tango I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cell Block Tango
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unrelated Wizards :: The Potterverse :: this where all the main shit is.-
Jump to: