Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE

Go down 
+3
Storeroom Greengrassi
Snape
Bellatrix Molestrange
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Invité

HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE Empty
PostSubject: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Ok, no new website. That's zilched. But what aboot a meeting in RL?
It would take a beastly amount of planning, and it may not work out for some people, or even most people, but people seemed to want to do this.
So, what do you guys think? The best date seems to be somewhere inside the week of the premiere of Deathly Hallows, Part 2. This would give us a year of planning. We could meet at:
A) The convention, which is bound to be around that time, and would make planning it a lot easier. Also, depending on where it is, it would probably be more centrally located than,
B) WWOHP. This would be pretty awesome. We could hit the park, then go see the movie, and possibly do some other stuff around town. Since we wouldn't be with the convention, though, it would make it harder to convince parents.
Or C) If neither of those work, we could go somewhere obscure. like Canada. But that would be a pain in the ass to organize. So I really think the first two would be best.

Frankly, the notion of meeting you guys in RL scares the crap out of me, but I think it would be worth it to be able to HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE 521573 you all in RL.

HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE 789159 UW PARTAY! WOOT WOOT!

So, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Molestrange
Slytherin
Slytherin
Bellatrix Molestrange

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 pm

I think this is an AMAZING idea!

I vote for plan B Razz

the only problem is our parents Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://iamawesome.com
Invité

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah. This may involve me getting kicked off the site if i tell my Mom. But I think if we start convincing NOW, it may work. Maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:06 pm

I really think now might be too soon to meet... IDK... Where is the convention? I could definitely convince my parentals.
Plan B is a no for me and probably for most of us northerners. (So far, my parents think we could get there by my sophmore year...=_= A year too late...)

Plan C is too dangerous. What if there's creepers showing up? I trust you guys, but don't say it couldn't happen. What about Susan? What about unregistered users reading this? What about someone might read this who we DONT trust. I'm not saying a roleplayer, I'm saying someone who finds, by chance, a site of kids with no parental supervision. I say we meet at the convention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:41 pm

I don't think this would actually work out for me. If anything works, it would be plan B since I live so close to WWoHP. But my sister, etc. would wonder about the strangers I was meeting up with. Plan A or Plan C definitely wouldn't work for me. Plan B is possible, but it would take a LOT of planning and I don't even know if it would work.

I wish we were all adults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:53 pm

... I don' know if any of this would work for me. But on a side note, was I really not supposed to tell my parents I RP here? I didn't tell them what the site is or anything, just that I RP on a HP site that's kind of weird. My parents are really involved in my life. I'm not planning on telling them the site name or anything, but they know about my RPing. They kind of notice when I spend days at a time in my room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Plans B and C would NOT work for me. It would probably be kind of expensive to go to like Canada plus, because of family reasons, I am not allowed in Canada. Plan B wouldn't really work because my parents probably wouldn't let me go around alone with a bunch of older kids and strangers plus Ssirius you is actually younger than me. Plan A would be better because my mom would most likely let me walk around alone as long as I have my phone with me so I could meet you guys in secret. My parents would probably not approve of you guys (espically Dra but that's another story) but they know I RP on an HP site. I would never show them UW though.
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:10 pm

I don't know if any of those would work for me.
I think it would be easier if we were older.
like once we're all legal adults
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Rolling Eyes my parents don't even like me talking on skype to you guys. We'd have to wait until were older, probably. I wish I could, but my parents freak when I walk around the mall alone.
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Plan C would work out wonderfully for me... of course if it was in Toronto. Other than that, I'm pretty sure that this wouldn't work out at ALL for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Let's all meet when we're in college. It might work better.
And George, you CAN tell them. My parentals know all about everything. My dad reads sometimes over my shoulder. He actually thinks Wolfstar is canon...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:30 pm

So........shall i organize this for when we're in college? So, like, 2015? Would that be correct?
Cause I really would like to have some type of project to work on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 pm

What convention? xD Infintius? (sp?)

OH. WHAT ABOUT WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER.
THAT WOULD WORK AWESOMELY FOR ME, BECAUSE 2015 IS WHEN I'M GETTING MARRIED AND THAT'S WHERE MY HONEYMOON IS GONNA BE. >o>
Plus it would be easier to convince parents for some.
Back to top Go down
Molly Weasley

Molly Weasley

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 am

I don't think I could afford to go to any of it at the moment, but if I can then I'll just have to ask a ton.... beg right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:26 am

Sirius: Thank Merlin. I don't think I'd even want to be part of a website that didn't want me telling my parents about it.
Back to top Go down
Ceddy
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Ceddy

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 pm

None of those would work for me, most likely. But maybe the convention.

What I suggest is, maybe so it's a bit easier, have 1 central place that everyone in the area can meet. Like, for people in the southwest, or for people on the west coast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Option A: If I can convince my parents.
Option B: If I can convince my parents.
Option C: Only if it's in my city (most of you know where)/if it's somewhere I'm vacationing anyway.

We should find out where the most accessible/most central place is for the majority.

Also, to avoid stalkers/creepers, we should use a UWFB thread (Ginny, George, etc: this means you have to make one.)

College/University'd probably work out the best for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:01 am

I don't have a Facebook, so I can't make one. But I'm sure there's some way to make this invisible to certain people. I'll figure it out tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Roes

Roes

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 pm

I thinking going to a convention would be cool.
And more than likely I'll be able to go seeing as I'll be in College by then.
Back to top Go down
Parvy

Parvy

Location : If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:33 pm

My parents would FLIP if they even knew I talked you guys. Once I'm in college, I could definitely meet up with you all, but right now my parents are waaaaaaay to overprotective of me. They would never let me meet up with 'strangers' that I've never met IRL before. Neutral I really wish we could all drive.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Molestrange
Slytherin
Slytherin
Bellatrix Molestrange

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:31 pm

The day after Infinitus ended Sad I checked to see where it would be in 2011 but I couldn't find anything...
Back to top Go down
http://iamawesome.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE   HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HERMIONE NEEDS SOMETHING TO ORGANIZE
Page 1 of 1