Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫

Go down 
+3
Colin Creevey
Parvy
Angelina Johnson
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Colin Creevey

Colin Creevey

I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Colin breathes a little heavily, slipping one of the condoms Draco threw into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:31 pm

*hugs George* "We'll find someone to use them with you, don't worry!"
"OH MY GOD ANGIE'S COMING"
*bursts back into sobs*
Back to top Go down
Parvy

Parvy

Location : If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Parvy squeezes Angie's hand once more and smiles, and then starts off walking down the aisle. I'm so happy for her... she thought, still blinking back both happy and sad tears.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson

Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:34 pm

*sways side to side nervously, gripping the flowers but not to where it looks forced*
Here goes nothing!

*begins to walk down the isle slowly, looking at the guests and smiles at the sight of the condoms everywhere* 'Thanks Draco', she thinks. *she then looks at Colin and blinks her tears back*
Back to top Go down
http://doihaveswineflu.org
Invité

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:35 pm

*me sobs and continues to play the wedding march on Juanito, trying to not mess up*
Back to top Go down
Colin Creevey

Colin Creevey

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Colin smiles at Parv as she walks up the aisle, whispering "How's Angie doing?" as she gets up to the front.

Then he sees Angie walking up to him, looking absolutely stunning in her dress, jaw dropping slightly. "Wow....you look gorgeous, honey."
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Remus growls, then stops himself. Shit... where did that come- Shit. SHITSHITSHITSHIT. PMS. SHIIIIIIIIIITTTT.
Remus watches Angie walk down the aisle, a small smile gracing his lips.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001280413963

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Teddy quickly stood up, still in his clever disquise. *Eyebrow Wiggle* "STOP LYING TO THESE PEOPLE, YOU AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!" He shouted towards the alter, then darted out, laughing manaically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Ariana bursts into an insane laughter. She stands up and runs behind Teddy, winking on her way out.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson

Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:39 pm

*Angie gets to the front and hands Parvy her bouquet, beaming at her and winking*
"Thanks, baby! You look fantastic, too!", she whispers
*Angie then takes Colin's hands and looks in his eyes*
*She then dies laughing and watches Tedward run out, then gets back to being romantic and bride-y*
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Remus facepalms. Teddy...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Ginny grabs the collection basket, fills it with condoms, and proceeds to pass it around the crowd.
"Everyone stay safe! Be protected! You never know! Herpes sucks! It's like Bella! BE PROUD OF YOUR CONDOMS!"
*sits back down and sobs at the beauty of protection*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 pm

George winces as Ginny hugs him, and is about to say something, but Angie starts walking down the isle, and he has to smile and be happy for her.
He watches Ari and Teddy, chuckles, and turns his attention back to Colin and Angie.
And then shakes his head as Ginny throws out more condoms.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 pm

*rejects Ginny's condoms*
Back to top Go down
https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next
Colin Creevey

Colin Creevey

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Colin chuckles at Teddy and Ari, taking his soon to be wife's hands, looking into her eyes. "I love you, Angie."

The minister cleared his throat carefully, projecting his calm voice over the church. "We are gathered here today to bind these two young people together in the sacrament of holy matrimony..."

Colin quickly stopped listening to the minister, looking Angie up and down and winking. "I really like your dress!"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Molestrange
Slytherin
Slytherin
Bellatrix Molestrange

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Bella sneaks up behind Ginny, grabs the condoms, then runs out of the church screaming "I KILLED SIRIUS BLAAAACCKK"
Back to top Go down
http://iamawesome.com
Invité

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 pm

"COME BACK WITH MY CONDOMS YOU BITCH!"
Ginny stands up, pauses, conjures more condoms, passses them around, then sits back down, sobs, and pays attention.
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:47 pm

Remus runs from the alter and shanks Bella in the back.
"BITCH, I WILL CUT YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:48 pm

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and desert you,
Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye,
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Back to top Go down
https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next
Angelina Johnson

Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:49 pm

*Angie laughs and says 'I love you too' to Colin, the Sparta-ness not mattering to her as long as she's with her love. Straightens up and looks at the minister*
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:50 pm

*plays Jaunito along to Sraco's singing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 pm

George laughs, and coughs in a way that sounds suspiciously like "Best Rickroll ever."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Molestrange
Slytherin
Slytherin
Bellatrix Molestrange

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Bella pulls the knife out of her back and slaps Remus.
"YOU BACKSTABBING BITCH"
Back to top Go down
http://iamawesome.com
Colin Creevey

Colin Creevey

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Colin grins happily at Angie, taking her hands as the minister places his wand over them.

The minister spoke again "And now, you will make the unbreakable vow. Angelina Johnson, do you take Colin Creevey to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, and remain only his, as long as you both shall live?"
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Ginny sets down Juanito and grips Tra and George's arms as she waits in tension.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson

Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:55 pm

*Smiles joyfully at her and Colin's hands and says 'I do'*
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Remus runs back to the alter, not even caring that he got slapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Daphne sat in her seat, watching the Sparta happen around her. Angie and Colin looked lovely up there, but it was awfully hard to concentrate on them. She began laughing uncontrollably at the awesomeness.

(Got a chance to post on my phone!)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:57 pm

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" *she says internally, squeeing*
Back to top Go down
Parvy

Parvy

Location : If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Parvy wipes at the tears streaming down her face and smiles at two of her best friends getting married. She then looks into the crowd at all the mayhem going on and laughs a little, only stopping when she sees that they are about to kiss. Awwwww! she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫   I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can hear the beeeeeeeeells♥♫
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next