Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'

Go down 
+2
Ginny Weasley
Ceddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceddy
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Ceddy

ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:52 am

Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

Many of us feel like the Reality Button is gonna tear UW apart, so I have put it in a safe with a charm on it. So only I can open it.

When the majority of the site decides it's a good time to take it out, we will.

I just hate us arguing when it's on, and i'm afraid it'll kill the home-y feeling of UW. A home isn't a place where people argue and act like they don't like each other. a home is where people accept others for who they are.

I think this is for the best.

I love you all. :<3:
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:48 am

HA. YEAH RIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:50 am

Well...the reality button is for RPing. I mean, we're not really bitching at each other...
And who else thinks the button is going to tear us apart? Besides you of course.
Back to top Go down
https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next
Roes

Roes

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 am

I mean, I dont LOVE being canon. But it will take a lot more than us pretending to be mean to each other to tear us apart.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 am

You're the only one who really hates it. Stop trying to make it sound like you have all 70whatevernumberofpeople behind you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 am

Cedric, I believe that we should not abuse it, but taking it away is not the right thing. Do you read our // messages? They're all like, "OMG sorry, I feel so mean!" or "Haha this is so much fun!" Does that sound like tearing apart? If we can't RP fighting, without still being a family, can we really call ourselves RPers? Perhaps, we should set a limit on it, just so it does not get too out of hand. But the limit should be decided with everyone's consent, I think. The Reality button is fun because we get to RP a different side to our characters, it's just another chance to fool around here. Shouldn't everyone be able to RP?
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:18 am

If we're going to remain a RP site, I think we should keep the reality button, because what we normally do isn't as RPish. I'm not the biggest fan of the reality button, but it's definetley not tearing the site apart.
I do however think, when every single comment starts beginning with // then it's time to turn it off, because that's when you know the RPing attention span has snapped.

(BTW: Rose, I am in love with your signature Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Parvy

Parvy

Location : If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:59 am

The reality button isn't gonna tear us apart. We all know that we don't mean it and that we love each other. But I agree with Hermione. The reality button is fun, and it's hardcore RPing. Yeah, "many of us". I think that's only you Cedric.
Back to top Go down
Ceddy
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Ceddy

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Fine. Have it your way. But i'm not gonna RP when it's on.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:36 pm

You're such a whiner Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ceddy
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Ceddy

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 pm

*says 'Have it Your Way', lauren lopez-style over and over again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:18 am

You do realize that the Reality Button doesn't have to be completely canon, right? We just need to be in character. Harry can still date Daph, Colin can still be married to Angie, we just have to be In Character and not talk about ourselves as people all the time.

Last edited by Lily Evans-Potter on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:36 am

Don't you mean *Harry can still date DAPH?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 am

*facepalm*
Yeah, I meant that. I fail at life. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:55 pm

I was just about to point out with Lily said.

RPing doesn't mean CANON.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:55 am

Maybe... we should have a Roleplay Button? If someone feels that we're veering OOC, they can push the button and we'll roleplay. This won't replace the reality button, and it also won't be the same thing as the reality button. Just good old fashioned RPing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'   ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE 'REALITY BUTTON'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unrelated Wizards :: The Potterverse :: this where all the main shit is.-
Jump to: