Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?
She was physically assaulted by them.
Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_vote_lcap20%Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
She was sexually violated by them.
Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_vote_lcap80%Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?   Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:27 pm

So, it was never made quite clear what actually happened with Ariana and the muggle boys who saw her doing magic. There's been some debate about it. You decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?   Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm

I WAS 6! They were like 10 or 12. THEY PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SEXUALLY VIOLATING SOMEONE MEANT... okay done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?   Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 pm

*cough* IknewwhatsexwaswhenIwasseven...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?   Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Rora: O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?   Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Lilu: Yeaaaaaah... Pretty much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?   Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Rape, rape, Severus Rape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?   Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:02 am

Dumblewhore?
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?   Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Grape. Grape. Severus loves Grape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?   Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: What happened with Ariana and the Muggle boys?
Page 1 of 1