Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messages to UW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Messages to UW Empty
PostSubject: Messages to UW   Messages to UW I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:13 pm

These are really sappy but I was bored and yeah. :3

Messages to UW I5nmyx
Messages to UW 20hxav6
Messages to UW Jg4bo6
Messages to UW Zlry4h
Messages to UW E997ox
http://i51.tinypic.com/244uqfa.jpp

lol. Razz
Back to top Go down

Messages to UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messages to UW   Messages to UW I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:58 pm

TEDDY STAWP MAKING ME CRY! Sad
*Hugs Teddy and cries*
Ineverwannaeverleavethisplace...
In addition to what Teddy said, I would like to add my own thank you to all of you:

You people are amazing. That night in March, I had just about resigned myself to the fact that the only "friends" I'd ever have would be the ones I have at school. Honestly, being with them is like baby sitting, if the kids you babysit are Republican racist homophobic 14-year-old boys. I come home every day with a headache, after a long day of being told by them I'm things like "awful", "a demon", and "that quiet nerd who'll kick your ass if you say 'retarded'". Also, "radish," but I don't know why.
I used to deal with that headache by crying. And believing I really was awful (but I never fully believed I was a radish. I may never believe that one...). Now I come home to people who love me and actually make me believe that there are good people in the world, that I have friends, and that maybe my art will be good enough to get me into RISD one day, after forever of being told by teachers and peers that caartoon wouldn't get me anywhere. You guys help me to hope and you make me smile when nothing else does. Thank you so so so much. *Sobs happy tears*
Love,
Sarah the apparent radish.
Back to top Go down

Messages to UW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unrelated Wizards :: The Potterverse :: this where all the main shit is.-
Jump to: