Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAWR gone for a while.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

RAWR gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: RAWR gone for a while.   RAWR gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:28 am

Kay, so I have B's in my honors classes and I've been staying up too late to do homework... my mom has figured out that it's the computer. Basically, I won't have it a lot, and when I do it will be closely monitored that I'm doing just homework. Sometimes I'll get it to myself, but I truly want to do better(B's suck....) and I think I can balance this by doing just one chat because I did that on Tuesday and got tons of work done. UW is very busy and distracting and harder to keep up at the same time, so unfortunately for some people I guess I'll be on UN... or other smaller chats if they absolutely NEED me that day. But I'm going to try and stick to JUST ONE! Anyways... bye for a while. Oh and I'll check in when I can... but I'm really trying to stop myself from logging in cause getting addicted to you guys sucks. You know what I mean, right?

By the way...

Teddy: Love you and my RPer just really needs to get a little more organized. I'll be back as soon as possible, don't worry!

Alpaca: Turtle LOVES Alpaca! Wink

Elphie: I hope I'm happy now, now that I'm choosing this...

Stori: If anything bad happens, go look for something in your bra to solve it.

Remus: I REALLY hope I don't miss the next full moon and I'll see if I'm able to squeeze in time for it since apparently I'm the only one who's ALWAYS there almost.

George: Prank someone epically. Sabrina: I sort of lost that story idea I was working on... like it lost its way in my mind? Hmmm the story will come to me when it comes. SHH JUST COME, STORY.

Last edited by Ariana Dumbledore on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAWR gone for a while.   RAWR gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 pm

No! ARI!!!!!!!!! D: D: D:
Back to top Go down
Daphne Greensass

PostSubject: Re: RAWR gone for a while.   RAWR gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:47 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Galinda Sad Sad Sad

Me too.
I hope it brings you bliss~.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

PostSubject: Re: RAWR gone for a while.   RAWR gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:19 pm

ALPACA WILL MISS TURTLE Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: RAWR gone for a while.   RAWR gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:25 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAWR gone for a while.   RAWR gone for a while. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAWR gone for a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unrelated Wizards :: The Potterverse :: this where all the main shit is.-
Jump to: