Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense Empty
PostSubject: Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense   Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Hey, guys, I know I haven't been on in over a week. A whole week. And I've barely been on in the last nine.
I haven't even been on to say goodnight and tell you guys I love you. And that I miss you. THings are just really nuts right now, and it pains me not to be a part of this, but I just can't be at the moment.
Logging in right now, when people are gone, is basically the only thing I can handle, at least for now, but it doesn't mean I don't love you guys more than anyone. I really do.
I'm not leaving. I'm not even really gone. I'm just not here right now. I still want us to meet one day, and be at each other's weddings, no matter how much the plane tickets cost. And, maybe, today, since I'll be home alone for the first time in forever, I'll get on the Tinychat, and finally talk to you guys face-to-face.
I don't really know. I just love you guys, okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense   Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Miss You (camp failure)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense   Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Emma I miss you! At least return my phone calls...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense   Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just So You Aren't Forgetting Aboot My Lovely Prescense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unrelated Wizards :: The Potterverse :: this where all the main shit is.-
Jump to: