Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection Empty
PostSubject: Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection   Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:41 am

Alright, this isn't going to be as long as it was earlier, because it's almost three a.m. and at certain lengths my rambles start to annoy even me, so, for once in my life, I'm going to cut to the chase:

I don't know what drama's going on, I don't care what's going on, all I've gathered is that the fights haven't really changed in the three months I've been gone. So, I feel that I have enough knowledge to say this.

YES GUYS! THERE IS SHITTY DRAMA! THE DRAMA IS BAD! IT MAKES YOU WANT TO QUIT.

And yes, I'm hypocritical, because I quitted because of it, but I'm still going to say this:

DON'T QUIT. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

This. Place. Is. Magic. It's not NORMAL, guys, this doesn't just HAPPEN. This is special. Being away has made me POSITIVE of this. Even when I HATE this place, and it makes me want to cry and throw things and shake when I'm in that chat, even through all of THAT I think its amazing.

So the fact that you guys quit sometimes, whether you come back or not, when I see posts about it on Tumblr, I just want to STRANGLE you guys. And me. This post is just as much to my subconcious as it is to you.

So just let it be put out there. Yes, there will always be shitty shit. It will make you feel miserable when it happens. But I've been through the whole experience of this site in the past nine months to know its better on here than off.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection   Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:43 am

...please come back...We need you here. I need you here. I want you here.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection   Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:21 am

Nevermind then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection   Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emma Here, Banging Twenty Heads Together With Affection
Page 1 of 1