Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SO. I herd u lieek admins. ****UPDATED****

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

SO. I herd u lieek admins. ****UPDATED**** Empty
PostSubject: SO. I herd u lieek admins. ****UPDATED****   SO. I herd u lieek admins. ****UPDATED**** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:03 pm

OKAY. HERE IS THE EDIT, AND YOUR CANDIDATES.
Severus Snape
Roes Weasley
Molly Weasley
Daphne Greengrass
ʎǝןsɐǝʍ ǝƃɹoǝƃ
Dra co
Ferb Weasley II
Ginny Diggory
Bellatrix Lestrange

You need to let me know who you're voting for before the deadline stated below. You can't vote for yourself. I don't care how you let me know. PM, facebook, tinychat, whatever. Just let me know before the deadline, or your vote is not going to count.

Thanks.

/end edit

I heard you guys want more admins.

So. Basically, what is going to happen is this:

UW is going to have two new admins.

Instead of last time with the applications, because that was just a popularity contest anyways, just PM me telling me you want to apply. After this is done, I will make up a list, and everyone gets TWO votes.

Please choose wisely. Whoever you think that will make the best admin, not just because they're your friends. Also, don't pick someone who doesn't get on enough.

SO: These are the dates.

You have till Midnight (Eastern time) on April 20 to PM me telling me you want to be in the running.
You will have till Midnight (Eastern again) on **April 25th** to tell me who you're voting for.
If you don't get to vote, then oh well. That sucks for you. It's a hard knock life.

Choose wisely.

That is all,
-Astoria, one of your admins.
Back to top Go down
Molly Weasley

Molly Weasley

SO. I herd u lieek admins. ****UPDATED**** Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO. I herd u lieek admins. ****UPDATED****   SO. I herd u lieek admins. ****UPDATED**** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:31 pm

I vote for me.
Back to top Go down

SO. I herd u lieek admins. ****UPDATED****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unrelated Wizards :: The Potterverse :: this where all the main shit is.-
Jump to: