Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the madlibs in one giant madlib post aww yee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

All the madlibs in one giant madlib post aww yee Empty
PostSubject: All the madlibs in one giant madlib post aww yee   All the madlibs in one giant madlib post aww yee I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:27 am

I was too lazy to match them all up to the original threads so

In his second term at Hogwarts School of Tralalas and Wizardry, Harry Potter (Zefron) is warned by a werewolf named Dobby that sex fleas will fuck him when he returns to Hogwarts. Besides the fact that he is still raped by Professor Snape (Hagrid the Pedo) and licked by Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton), Harry gets off to a sexy start with his two best burgers, Ron Weasly (Rupert Grint) and Hermione Granger (Selena Gomez). Also, famous Snapist Rapist Gilderoy Lockhart (Kenneth Branagh) has joined the Hogwarts staff and is the new Defense Against the Sweaty and Warm Arts teacher. But now, Hogwarts students are hawtly being turned into silk. But who is the one doing it? Malfoy? Rubberer Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane)? or even Harry? But what if it's Lord Voldemort trying to make his smooth return?

♫ Think I'm just too hawt and dirty Think I'm just too hawt and dirty I'm just too hawt and dirty Really, really hawt and dirty First in my class here at Pigfarts Got b-a-n-a-n-a-s, I'm a champion at Mousetrap M.C. Draco, that's my favorite M.C. Keep you're 40, I'll just have an Earl Grey Kool Aid My tralalas never fuck, to the contrary You'll find that they're quite stationary All of my yummay figures are shrooms Stephen Hawking's in my tailpipe My MySpace page is all totally om nom nommed out Got people beggin' for my top 42 spaces Yo, I know dick in a box to a thousand places Ain't got no socks but I still wear boxers I order all of my sandwiches with undies on the floor I'm a wiz at Minesweeper, I could eff you see kay for days Once you've see my unshaven moves, you're gonna stay amazed My ding ding dong's movin' so fast I'll set the sex ablaze There's no killer tube I haven't sexed up (sexed up) At Kanatian, well I'm number one (one) Do vector Potions just for fun I ain't got a gat, but I got a snoggi

First I was fiesty I was sexted Kept thinking I could never fuck Without you by my tralala But then I spent so many kidneys Thinking how you did me wrong I grew sexy I learned how to get along And so you're back From Draco's tailpipe I just molested to find you here With that hawt look upon your wenis I should have changed that stupid thong I should have made you knock up your key If I had known for just a quickie You'd be back to shag me Go on now go stake the door Just turn around now 'Cause you're not hairy anymore Weren't you the one who touched me to hurt me with goodbye You think I'd crumble You think I'd lay down and spank Oh no, not I I will snog As long as i know how to love I know I will stay veiny I've got all my happy meal to live I've got all my love to glomp And I'll snog I will snog (hey hey) It took all the wild Hagrids I had Not to sex up Kept trying hard to mend The sexy fangs of my broken buttcheek And I spent oh so many kidneys Just feeling sorry for myself I used to bitchslap Now I hold

Tralala ding ding dong! What a sexylicious phrase Tralala ding ding dong! Ain't no passing craze It means no peppers for the rest of your brownies It's our sweltering philosophy Tralala ding ding dong! Tralala ding ding dong? Yeah. It's our machine! What's a machine? Nothing. What's a-machine with you? Those 45 words will sleep all your problems That's right. Take James here Why, when he was an awesome apple... When I was an awesome apple Very blue Thanks He found his potato failed a certain appeal He could clear the Burger King after every banana I'm a sweaty soul though I seem supermegafoxyawesomehawt And it eated that my orange never stood downwind And oh, the shame - He was ashamed Thought of changin' my cup - What's in a cup? And I got shagged - How did ya feel? Everytime that I... Hey! James! Not in front of the Hermione-couches! Oh. Sorry. Tralala ding ding dong! What a sexylicious phrase Tralala ding ding dong! Ain't no passing craze It means no peppers for the rest of your brownies

After Zefron & the hooker fail to obtain the Ark of the taco, Zefron orders the book and Snapist Rapist to go after the dishwasher of Christ - the Holy Grail. Mollywobbles Jones is pressed back into action after a mining magnate's lead scandalous whore rubs provocatively. The lead scandalous whore is none other than Mollywobbles's dad, the feisty Professor Henry Jones. Meeting up with Dr. Elsa Schneider in n00n3r couch, Mollywobbles & Marcus Brody discover that a 2nd marker that reveals the location of the grail is fucked in the catacombs of a silky smooth church. Escaping from horny hornets, fire, gunmen, and a ship's boner, Mollywobbles discovers that his dad is being held in a cucumber on the German border with Austria. When he & Dr. Schneider reach the cucumber Mollywobbles locates his father, but Elsa proves herself a fedora, and even worse - so is the mining magnate, Walter Donovan! After Mollywobbles & Henry escape the cucumber, they head to Berlin to get the map & Henry's poltergeist kitty that provid

they're all missing the endings because harry still has that stick up his ass from doing the timewarp, my apologies
Back to top Go down
https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next

All the madlibs in one giant madlib post aww yee
Page 1 of 1