Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitch an' Bitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sitch an' Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Sitch an' Bitch   Sitch an' Bitch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Here's where the girls come to complain about they're bodies and boost each other's self esteem.
Back to top Go down

Sitch an' Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitch an' Bitch   Sitch an' Bitch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm okay with my booty, akshully. But not my tummy. Or my hips. Or my boobs. Whodathunk it?
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

Sitch an' Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitch an' Bitch   Sitch an' Bitch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:05 pm

You are you. You cant change that so you might as well live with it. Thats my outlook on my body. I think its a good rule to live with.
Back to top Go down

Sitch an' Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitch an' Bitch   Sitch an' Bitch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeh, 'cept for the fact that I actually should loose some weight. Because I'm a bit above average. But I'm allergic to sports, sooo....
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

Sitch an' Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitch an' Bitch   Sitch an' Bitch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 pm

There are many other ways to lose weight than sports!

Try Aerobic dance, its called Zuma and its loads of fun.
Believe it or not, but yoga will help you. It will help you be more flexible and it will help your stamina.
Try working out. It doesn't have to be hardcore at first, start off slow. As you get stronger, you will be better.
Run or go for a walk. It helps your cardio and stamina.

Many other ways too. Try googling some ways!
Back to top Go down

Sitch an' Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitch an' Bitch   Sitch an' Bitch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Stori: I'm taking dance right now for school, and next year I may find a yoga class or something. I'm extremely flexible now. I can do my splits ^_^
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

Sitch an' Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitch an' Bitch   Sitch an' Bitch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Thats cool, what type of dance? I was always interested in ballroom but its too expensive...
LOL! I cant do the splits.. I fail at it.

I like your pic! Do you like mine?

You know what I feel like bitching about... I HAVE A FACKING ZIT THE SIZE OF MY EYEBALL! argh im so embarrased to go outside Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitch an' Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitch an' Bitch   Sitch an' Bitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitch an' Bitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unrelated Wizards :: The Potterverse :: this where all the main shit is.-
Jump to: