Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remus Lupin's Apology to the World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Remus Lupin's Apology to the World Empty
PostSubject: Remus Lupin's Apology to the World   Remus Lupin's Apology to the World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 am

I am sorry.
Why am I sorry, you may ask? Well, I am sorry for my behavior last night. I was a full-out lunatic last night. Now, I don't think there elements are entirely to blame, but I do feel these next things had some effect on my behavior. First and foremost, it is almost the full moon. As most of you know, the days right before the full moon are the worst for me. It's like my equivalent of PMS. Secondly, I had been plagued all day by a horrible bout of fleas I contracted from Sirius. Now, do you know how ITCHY fleas are? DO YOU? They are NOT. FUN. Anyways, I had to deal with all these things and it was late at night and all I had to eat all day was seven cookies and... Anyways, my point is that I was NOT in my right mind last night, and anything I said or did should not be taken with levity.
I do apologize,
R.J.L.
Remus John Lupin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001280413963

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin's Apology to the World   Remus Lupin's Apology to the World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 am

I'm sorry about the fleas. Make sure the next cure doesn't have anything to do with pink feather dusters, and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin's Apology to the World   Remus Lupin's Apology to the World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Remus, you were crazy last night. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin's Apology to the World   Remus Lupin's Apology to the World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:20 pm

You are forgiven for almost killing me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin's Apology to the World   Remus Lupin's Apology to the World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remus Lupin's Apology to the World
Page 1 of 1