Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) Empty
PostSubject: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:22 am

Okay. I had like this WHOLE two sided page speach about this, but im going to sum it up. You have to give me some credit. I did wrte the whole thing out at 3 am, and i'm posting it 3 am my time. Anyways, here it goes:

We have made a site, were we all consider eachother family (in an unrelated way), but what I'm getting at, is what will become of our family when we get older? We this site just become a childhood memory, or will we rise to the challenge on continuing to keep UW alive and thriving for years to come? We don't have to decided right now, because most of us wil stay on here for a couple more years, but what happened after? Before we go into silly details about how, we should do a why. Why do we go on UW day, after day? To escape the real-world for an hour? *cough* more like 3 hours *cough*? Or is it something else?

Will UW become YOUR childhood memory, or will you weave it onto a tapestry full of family and friends, like i've done so already? I chose to stay on UW for as long as i can. I don't care if i'm 14 now, if there's someone to talk to, i'll stay. I feel like we should do something to preserve all the name callings ( Hi! I'm Paul! ), Lily Evans-Potter yelling at people to not have sex on the *public* chatbox, and more.

I'm kind of heavy, my writen out one I think is deeper, but anyways, I've said my part. What do you think? I am very tired, but i had to get this out of my mind. It was starting to bug me. So.....Tired.... Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:38 am

I do think about this a lot. Not only for UW, but for some other things I go on. It's weird to think about.

I really hope UW isn't just a distant memory anytime in the nearish future.

It's more than likely that one day, most of us will have moved on. But I'm pretty sure I'll remember UW. It's memorable.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:44 am

I don't know how long this will last, but I've been saying this from the beginning and I'll say it now, this isn't normal. Things like this don't just happen. I'm not religious, but even I know there's something bigger at work here.
I've spent most of my life staying out of trouble. I do all I can to avoid dissappointing my parents, but the fact is, this is worth fighting for. one of these days they're going to find out aboot this, but I don't care. This means too much to let go of.
So, yes, my answer is that I intend to stay on here as long as possible. I quit once, but I'm not doing it again.
This is going beyond what most online interactions consist of. I've never seen most of you face to face or heard your voices, but I feel like I'm freinds with you guys. You guys know more aboot me than anyone else. I'm more open with RL. That may be a bad thing, but oh well.
When Nashville flooded and I was paniking and still didn't know whether I would have a home the next day, all I wanted to do was come on here and talk with you. it took my mind off things.
We have real relationships here guys. Its not all joking around and rainbows and flowers. We have our fights, and we get frustrated with each other, but we make up. That one night when Unrelated Family started, when everyone was yelling and crying, I got off and cried. I was sure the website wasn't going to last through that, but when I came back on it was fine. People got things off their backs and now we're all stronger because of it.
This really is magical, and I'm going to do all I can to preserve and spread it.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:50 am

Wow. That was a lot more than I meant to write.
Back to top Go down
Parvy

Parvy

Location : If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:57 am

Really well said, Ginny. I've only been on this site for a couple of weeks now, but I feel like you guys have really accepted me and become my friends. I do plan to stay on this site for as long as possible. I can relate to you guys, and I feel like I can talk to you aboot stuff that I can't really tell my friends in RL. I'm definitely going to remember this when I'm way older, especially for all the laughs we have. Like, every time I see milk, all I can think of is Draco and how milk = sex.
My mom figured out that I was not actually Skyping with my RL friends, but with you guys, and she doesn't approve of chatroom-like sites. I'm not supposed to be Skype-ing you guys anymore, but I will keep going on there when I can. She doesn't know anything aboot this site at all, so for now I'm coming on here guilt-free. I want to keep coming on here, if only to keep talking with you guys and being your friends, as you guys are now my friends.
This is definitely something worth holding on to.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Guys, I'm so happy everyone feels the same way I do. Ginny: you're right. This isn't normal, this site is special to all of us. Pavarti: Even though i still haven't found a simpler way of typing your name, I accepted you since the first time you came on the chat Smile

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Colin Creevey

Colin Creevey

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:38 pm

I actually think about this a lot...I don't want us to grow apart....you people are special to me. I've made deeper relationships with you people than I have with a lot of people I actually know. This site is so important to me....it blows my mind to think that I only discovered this site maybe 2 months ago, probably even more recent than that. I already feel like I've known you guys for years...and I would love to be able to actually get to know you for years to come. Please don't let us all grow apart as we age...I'd love to be able to come home from a stressful day at work and be able to come home, put my kids to sleep, and then spend some time with my favorite witches and wizards. And then when my kids are old enough (which is gonna be pretty old, we get pretty bad sometimes) I'll introduce them to the site and build them into this family that I've grown to love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:44 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I plan on staying on UW for a LONG time (you can't get rid of me *that* easily). In years to come, I may not be on as much (homework kills in Junior year), but I can promise you that I'll be a senior in college, and I'll still get on. I consider y'all a family, and UW is usually the highlight of my day.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Awwwww. I'm so happy now! This site has made one of my top highlights of my day, besides my Theory teacher and his funny comments. I think we might lose some of our Family, but we should remember the ones that we lost to the Real World. I think Honor the dead Thursday should be known not only for honoring the dead, but to remember the loved ones we have now, as a reminder of the ones who protected us.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:27 pm

............huh? I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Nevermind
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:36 pm

I'll always come on! Even as I grow older, and get busier, I'll take some time out of my day just to say hi! And hopefully, when we're all old enough, we could maybe meet each other for real! I feel like I can tell you guys things that I can't even tell my RL friends/family.
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:41 pm

I don't have time to read all of these comments, but I know I'm staying for as long as I possibly can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001280413963
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:44 pm

I second what Remus said:) I might not always say a lot, but what can I say? I have people to say it for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)   Forever An Unrelated Wizard :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever An Unrelated Wizard :)
Page 1 of 1