Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Because you can't spell Voldemort without emo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Because you can't spell Voldemort without emo. Empty
PostSubject: Because you can't spell Voldemort without emo.   Because you can't spell Voldemort without emo. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Excerpt from Voldemort's diary, provided by The Management.

May 1
9:00 PM Central Standard Time

Life is a black abyss. I can't see out of it or move or anything. Part of me wants to be dark and kill things and hurt people and part of me wants to get drunk and party and hand out kittens to everyone. WHY?!?!?!

10:00
BOY DO I FEEL BETTER COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEEEEEEEeeeeeeee....

Thirty seconds later
WELL GOSH I WAS SAD EARLIER BUT NOW I FEEL BETTER BETTER BETTER I just want to dance again I've been waiting all these years to daaaaaance again... But anyway. Oh yes well, I really like all my new friends [Thought to be You People.] They actually like me even though I have some bad habits (torturing, panic, chaos, etc) and they seem cooler than most of my death eaters, minus Trixie of course. Speaking of Trixie, I am worried she might not want me anymore just because I'm not as into displaying my power publicly anymore. Sad More later.

Later
:sleep:

We just thought you might like an insight into his daily life. Management out, bitches.

Last edited by Voldemort on Thu May 27, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Managing skills.)
Back to top Go down

Because you can't spell Voldemort without emo.
Page 1 of 1