Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soundtrack of your Life

Go down 
+2
Snape
Colin Creevey
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Soundtrack of your Life Empty
PostSubject: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Okay guys, no cheating. Do this honestly, because when they don't work, its funnier. Here's one I did a while back:
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.

Opening Credits:
Waking Up: Teddy and Victoire by The Remus Lupins (It's got kind of a waking up vibe, I guess. Maybe? Oh, well.)
First Day At School: Mugglecast Episode 18 (Oh, yeah, about that. My podcasts show up when I do shuffle for some reason. Let's try that again.)
Bring Me to Life by Evanescence (Um, no. That's gonna be one sucky school career.)
Making Your New Best Friend: Play my Music by Jonas Brothers (Ugh! Why is that even ON here?)
Falling In Love: Emergency by Paramore (Now on top of a sucky school career, I have a sucky relationship. Fun.)
Breaking up: Mugglecast Episode 8 (NOT AGAIN!) Everywhere by Michelle Branch (That works if I wasn't ready for it to end.)
Prom: Breathe by Michelle Branch (Ugh, sucky prom, too.)
Graduation: Josey by Hey Monday (And...I graduate a misfit. Joy.)
Life's Okay: All You Wanted by Michelle Branch (What's with all the Michelle? I don't have that much of her! And if this is okay, my life REALLY sucks.)
Death of a Close Friend: Untouched by The Veronicas (Eww. Bad thoughts. Very bad thoughts.)
Mental Breakdown: Mugglecast Episode 9 (COME ON!) About a Girl by The Academy is... (And now I'm homosexual, too.)
Driving: Snow (Hey Oh) by The Red Hot Chili Peppers (Okay, this one works. Its good background music.)
Flashback: Hurricane Streets by Hey Monday (Um, could work.)
Getting Back Together: Final Breath by the Remus Lupins (This would be good if this was a Harry/Sirius fic, but it isn't, and now my getting-back-togethers are depressing, too.)
Birth of Child: Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift (Conclusion so far: This does not work.)
Wedding Scene: The Only Exception by Paramore (Aw, that's kind of sweet. Maybe this does work.)
Car Accident: Careful by Paramore (Whoa! Irony!)
Final Battle: Risque by Cute is What We Aim For (No, I changed my my mind, it doesn't work.)
Death Scene: Thunder by Boys Like Girls (Nope.)
Funeral Song: Viva la Vida by Coldplay (At least it wasn't some really happy party song. That would have sucked.)
End Credits: Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield (This would be good if the song didn't annoy the crap out of me.)
Deleted Scenes: Maybe Tommorow by The Remus Lupins (I guess that could work, depending on what the scenes were.)
Conclusion: I had a sucky, mismatched life with a lot of Michelle Branch, The Remus Lupins, and Paramore.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:51 pm

I promise to be honest!!!
Opening Credits: Rome by Phoenix
Waking Up: Macarena by Los del Rio (AWESOME)
First Day At School: Backstabber by Ke$ha (Oh dear...)
Making Your New Best Friend: The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades by Timbuk 3
Falling In Love: Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer (That's rad)
Breaking up: Crack A Bottle by Eminem (...This could go many ways)
Prom: Return by Ok Go
Graduation: Harvard Fight Song by Tom Lehrer (ROFL)
Life's Okay: Laughing With by Regina Spektor
Death of a Close Friend: Nice Guys Finish Last by Green Day (Uh, RUDE)
Mental Breakdown: Fighting in a Sack by the Shins
Driving: Candy Shop by 50 Cent ( I drive like a PIMP)
Flashback: Under the Sea by Samuel E. Wright (NOICE)
Getting Back Together: Every Man Has A Molly by Say Anything (Rough sex? AWESOME)
Wedding Scene: Pieces of What by MGMT
Birth of Child: Invincible by Ok Go (My child is invincible... yay)
Car Accident: Zombie by The Cranberries
Final Battle: Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf
Death Scene: Believe Me Natalie by The Killers
Funeral Song: Lazy Sunday by the Lonely Island
End Credits: Here it Goes Again by Ok Go
Deleted Scenes: Inches and Falling by The Format
Conclusion: I had a good life, but in college went through some crazy shit.
Back to top Go down
Colin Creevey

Colin Creevey

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Waking Up: Doubleback by ZZ Top (okay....this is pretty jammin' rock, so I guess this would work as a wake up song...I don't think the lyrics really fit though)
First Day At School: Don't Drop That Bomb On Me by Bryan Adams (ahahaha, I guess school could be considered a bomb that I don't want to get dropped on me)
Making Your New Best Friend: Kokomo by The Beach Boys (erm...considering that this song is about taking a girl down to Kokomo and erm... "taking it slow" I guess that means we'll eventually be MORE than just best friends? that's....just kinda awkward)
Falling In Love: I'm Afraid of Americans by David Bowie (I NEVER LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE SONGS!!!!!!! and bahahaha, I guess I'm falling in love with a foreigner?
Breaking up: Positively 4th Street by Bob Dylan (THIS MIGHT ACTUALLY WORK WOAH! THAT WOULD BE A FIRST)
Prom: Lovely Rita by The Beatles (okay....I guess that means at prom I'm going to be driving, get a ticket, and fall in love with the lady who gives me a ticket? that's pretty random, iPod.)
Graduation: This Train Don't Stop There Anymore by Elton John (I guess it sorta works....I'm not going back to school anymore)
Life's Okay: Bugler's Holiday by Leroy Anderson preformed by my junior high school band (OMG WE SUCKED SO BAD AT THIS SONG!!!! Yeah, I have band music on my iPod. Don't judge me.)
Death of a Close Friend: Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......)
Mental Breakdown: Big House by Audio Adrenaline (I was hoping so badly that this one would've been 19th Nervous Breakdown by The Rolling Stones.... oh well. This is kinda weird, as it's Christian Rock....)
Driving: Shake It Up by The Cars (AHAHAHAHA it's by The Cars....so that works)
Flashback: Do You Wanna Dance? by The Beach Boys (why are so many of these Beach Boys songs......maybe I'm regretting not actually dancing at my Prom because I was too busy falling for the ticket lady?)
Getting Back Together: Love You To by The Beatles (d'awww.....it's about getting together with someone while you still have time....THAT'S ACTUALLY REALLY SWEET)
Birth of Child: Brahms: Hungarian Dances, WoO 1 - Hungarian Dance #20 In E minor (everyone knows that making your baby listen to classical music makes them smarter! don't judge my iPod please)
Wedding Scene: Miracle by Audio Adrenaline (this could work I guess....a lot of Christian Rock songs can be interpreted as love songs if you want to look at them that way)
Car Accident: Don't Go To Pieces by The Cars (AHAHAHA THE CAR ONES ARE ALWAYS BY THE CARS)
Final Battle: The One by Elton John (.....no. just....no.)
Death Scene: Help! by The Beatles (that's actually really really funny.......bahahaha)
Funeral Song: I'm Not The One by The Cars (.......this just doesn't work)
End Credits: Gun Love by ZZ Top (this song is really inappropriate, lol.....it does sorta sound like it could be a credits song though)
Deleted Scenes: Fashion by David Bowie (ahahahaha, that suggests that I secretly liked dressing fabulously my whole life but hid it from everyone....BAHAHA)
Conclusion: This thing leads to some funny coincidences sometimes, but in general doesn't really work.
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Opening Credits: As I am by Miley Cyrus
Waking Up: So Far So Great by Demi Lovato
First Day At School: The Violet Hour by Sea Wolf
Making Your New Best Friend: I'm So Sick by Flyleaf (I'm scared...)
Falling In Love: Bang A Drum by Selena Gomez
Breaking Up: Tell Me Something I Don't Know by Selena Gomez
Prom: Video Girl by Jonas Brothers (ewww the Jo Hos...I used to like them...)
Graduation: Don't Charge Me For The Crime by Jonas Brothers (never even listened to that song)
Life's Okay:Crazy Kinda Crush On You by Nick Jonas (EWWWWWW)
Death Of a Close Friend: Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine
Mental Breakdown: Low by Flo Rida (OH GOSH!)
Driving: Born For This by Paramore (I WAS BORN TO DRIVE Very Happy)
Flashback: I Belong to You (New Moon Mix) by Muse
Getting Back Together: I'm Only Me When I'm With You (thats a good sign!!)
Wedding Scene: Shut Up and Drive by Rihanna
Birth of Child: Crushcrushcrush by Paramore
Car Accident: Catch Me by Demi Lovato
Final Battle: Lip Gloss by Lil Mama
Death Scene: Cheetah Sisters by The Cheetah Girls (ewww)
Funeral Song: Start of Something New by Troy and Gabriella
End Credits: Circus By Britney Spears
Deleted Scenes: The Alphabet Song (the Spanish Alphabet)
Conclusion I had ups and downs.

I have too many Jonas Brothers songs... and the Cheetah Girls? SERIOUSLY?! GAH!
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Waking Up: My Heart is the Worst Kind Of Weapon (Acoustic) by Fall Out Boy (Good song for waking up if its going to be a sad-ish movie.)
First Day At School: White Rabbit by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. (It would work if my first day of school was in Wonderland.... that would be cool!)
Making Your New Best Friend: Guns Not Bombs by Die Mannequin (Does not work at ALL)
Falling In Love: Welcome to Mystery by Plain White T's (Works sorta I guess)
Breaking up: Hyrule Temple (Melee) (Zelda music composed by Koji Kondo) (LAWL Zelda song... I dont think this would work... unless its a ninja breakup with Sheik and Link there... It would be pretty intense...)
Prom: I Want it All by Queen (ROCK PROM YEEAAHHHH)

Graduation: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga (Doesnt work again...)
Life's Okay: Zelda's Lullaby (Orchestral) (Zelda music composed by Koji Kondo) (This works, if its really nice an peaceful and calm. Its a beautiful song.)
Death of a Close Friend: All Summer Long by Kid Rock (LAWL)
Mental Breakdown: Blame it on the Boogie by The Jackson 5 (Well.. Im blaming my mental breakdown on the BOOGIE! *disco dances*)
Driving: I'd Just be With You by Julianne Hough (Emotional driving)

Flashback: Behind the Sea by Panic at the Disco
Getting Back Together: Closer by Ballas Hough Band (It works kinda.. its more of a breakup song)
Birth of Child: Lost Woods (Melee) (Zelda music composed by Koji Kondo) (If my child turned into some skull kid dancing around on a log, then this would work)
Wedding Scene: Bang the Doldrums by Fall Out Boy
Car Accident: Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho (Pirates of the Caribbean music composed by Hans Zimmer)

Final Battle: Gitchee Gitchee Goo by Phineas and Ferb (LAWLLLLL)
Funeral Song: Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance (It works, its a pretty sad song)
Death Scene: Saved By Strangers by Die Mannequin (WORKS! One part of the lyrics goes: "Saved by strangers, killed by ghosts")

End Credits: About Life by Julianne Hough (COMPLETELY WORKS *unsarcastially*)
Deleted Scenes: Hidden Skill Training (Zelda music composed by Koji Kondo) (HIDDEN skill training hahahha its a pretty upbeat piece, it works)
Conclusion: My life is going to be slightly emo, in Wonderland, and I was killed by ghosts. Alot of Zelda music is going to be in my movie.

LAWLL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Okay, herewego. *Crosses fingers for songs that work/good songs* Very Happy
And, okay, this is gonna take a long time because I listen to the songs in full. Heh.

Opening Credits: No Sunlight by Death Cab For Cutie (Not bad, it's not too sad.. Just kinda neutral. The lyrics are sad-ish but the music/speed/singing makes it happy lol.)
Waking Up: I Should Be Born by Jets Overhead (I guess I'm waking up "finally" lol. Heavy sleeper, I guess.)
First Day At School: Kids by MGMT (Whoooo it's like the only Dance genre song I have on here.)
Making Your New Best Friend: Wavin' Flag by K'naan (Inspirational music, really? I guess I'm hopeful for the future of this friendship.)
Falling In Love: Misery Business by Paramore (I'm a jealous significant other, maybe?)
Breaking up: All The Pretty Faces by The Killers (Not bad for fitting, anyway. "I don't feel like loving you no more" is in the lyrics.)
Prom: Cho Chang from the AVPM soundtrack (LOL.)
Graduation: All You Did Was Save My Life by Our Lady Peace ( Very Happy LOVE this song. Perfect grad music, too)
Life's Okay: Are You Gonna Be My Girl by JET (Notabadchoice Very Happy )
Death of a Close Friend: Dumb by Nirvana (dotdotdot I guess it's not HAPPY, anyway..)
Mental Breakdown: The Resolution by Jack's Mannequin ( Very Happy It fits. )
Driving: Steady As She Goes by The Raconteurs (Not as fast as I'd like it to be for driving, but eh. It fits..)
Flashback: The Killer by Mobile (This fits....-ish...)
Getting Back Together: So Cho Chang, I Was Wondering.. from the AVPM soundtrack (This doesn't count as music. *Skip*) Manhattan by the Kings of Leon (LOVE THIS SONG Very Happy And it kindaaa fits.)
Birth of Child: Boyz And Girlz by The Waking Eyes (Not a huge fan of this song, but I guess it fits with the gender aspect of childbirth.. lol...)
Wedding Scene: Weighty Ghost by Wintersleep (Happy-ish song w00t Very Happy It's not REALLY happy, but it's happy-ish.)
Car Accident: Throw Yourself Away by Nickelback (This works. Metal/rock is always good for car accidents.)
Final Battle: Goodnight Goodnight by Hot Hot Heat (LOL it's sassy.)
Death Scene: Read My Mind by The Killers (I guess I'm thinking alot right before death.. This is the part where my life flashes before my eyes.)
Funeral Song: Never Had Nobody Like You by M. Ward (feat. Zooey Deschannel) (Yaaayyy people liked meeee Very Happy )
End Credits: 1979 by the Smashing Pumpkins (It works. Kinda.)
Deleted Scenes: Figured You Out by Nickelback (LOL.)

Conclusion: I was very thoughtful throughout my life, even right before death. People liked me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Okay, lets try this again.
Opening Credits: Mad World Cover by Adam Lambert (Umm...that's not a good start)
Waking Up: Holiday by Boys Like Girls (Wow...I think I'm depressed)
First Day at School: Walking on Sunshine by Aly and AJ (WHOA! BIPOLAR!)
Making Your New Best Friend: Please Harry by The Parselmouths (I guess me and Harry are BFFs Very Happy)
Falling in Love: Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day (Talk aboot a short relationship)
Breaking Up: Illegal Love Potion by The Parselmouths (Well no WONDER he broke up with me)
Prom: Wizarding World at War by the Remus Lupins (Dude, I think I go to Hogwarts, and our prom is in the middle of the war)
Graduation: A Very Voldemort Christmas by Draco and the Malfoys (DUDE! THIS IS TOTALLY THE GRADUATION SPEECH!)
Life's Okay: Chemicals React by Aly and AJ (Doesn't really fit...and whats up with all the Aly and AJ?)
Death of a Close Friend: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor (Ummmmm......WTF??!)
Mental Breakdown: Here I Am by Rene Sandstrom (Yes, this is from Camp Rock.....I guess i was feeling ignored........)
Driving: Run by Snow Patrol (Depressing drive......)
Flashback: For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic by Paramore (I mean it COULD work...)
Getting Back Together: Brotherly Love by Gred and Forge (YESSSSS! So I'm gay? I'm a boy?!!!!)
Wedding Scene: U Down W/ootp by Dumbledore (Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?)
Birth of a Child: Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman (Awwwww!)
Car Accident: Stand by Rascal Flatts (This works)
Final Battle: Werewolves > Zombies by The Remus Lupins (Very Happy That's a beast battle!)
Death Scene: Merope's Song by The Butterbeer Experience (Wait.......am I a girl now?)
Funeral Song: Apwd by The Remus Lupins (And now I'm Dumbledore? Wait! I get it! I'm insane! That makes sense!)
End Credits: The Order by The Remus Lupins (I guess I was in the Order?)
Deleted Scenes: Teenage Werewolf by The Remus Lupins (Yes, I like The Remus Lupins)
Conclusion: I was a bipolar transexual with multiple personality disorder.
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 pm

HERE'S MY SEQUAL!

Opening Credits: Ready, Set, Don't Go by Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus (I don't know... sounds more like the ending credits...)
Waking Up: Humuhumanukunukuapaua'a by Sharpay and Ryan from HSM (Am I a fish or something... AH! NEVER! I SHALL NAWT BE ON OF THEM!)
First Day of School: Fences by Paramore (Am I going to be expected to do certain things by others??)
Making a new best friend: Trainwreck by Demi Lovato (am I going to like have a crush on my new bestfriend but hes like a trainwreck?)
Falling in Love: Tied Together With a Smile by Taylor Swift (I think I'm nawt pretty or something but he tells me I'm the most beautiful girl ever?)
Breaking Up: Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Hannah Montana(?? Does he break up with me at a Christmas Party?)
Prom: Obvious by Hey Monday (A good prom with a special someone!)
Graduation: These Four Walls by Miley Cyrus (aww I must be sad to leave)
Life's Okay: Toxic by Britney Spears (ummmmm....?)
Death of a close friend: All I wanted (awwww maybe it was my best friend who I met on the firstday of school Sad )
Mental Breakdown: I Belong To You (New Moon Mix) by Muse (I had a breakdown because I thought I belonged to someone who didn't want me??)
Driving: Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato (I'm driving to get away from someone who always gets under my skin?)
Flashback: A Perfectly Good Heart (I'm thinking of that person who broke up with me at the Christmas party)
Getting Back together: Emergency by Paramore (uh-oh. thats nawt good.)
Wedding Scene: Two Worlds Collide (Maybe its talking about when me and my husbands life collided)
Birth of a child: All around me by Flyleaf (hm....)
Car Accident: Airplanes by B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams (I really needed a wish while in that crash)
Final Battle: See You Again (Live) by Miley Cyrus (its a battle between the person who broke my heart at the Christmas party?)
Death Scene: Life's What You Make it by Hannah Motnana (Well, life IS what you make it)
Funeral Song: Party by Demi Lovato (They had a party at my funeral)
End Credits: Catch Me by Demi Lovato (Its a good song and it tells how I fell for my husband?)
Deleted Scenes: Low by Flo Rida (I don't know?)
Conclusion: I had a suckish love life until I met my husband, and then my ex-boyfriend from highschool killed me and everyone partied at my funeral. wow.
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 pm

THE TRILOGY:

Opening Credits: Watermelon Crawl by Tracey Byrd (I'm nawt sure...)
Waking Up: Why Wait by Belinda and The Cheetah Girls (Why should I wait to get up?)
First day of School: Rocketships and Radios by Nickasaur (I'm gonna have a pretty rockin' day!)
Making a new BFF: Circus by Britney Spears (Ima have EVERYONE wanting to be my BFF!)
Falling in Love: Start All Over by Miley Cyrus (Somethings going to go wrong then I want to start all over)
Breaking Up: That's How You Know(like the song from Enchanted) by Demi Lovato (I didn't know if he loved me)
Prom: Girlfriend(Ft. Lil Mama) [Dr. Luke Mix] (I don't have a date, but I don't like my crush's date)
Graduation: Fabulous by Sharpay (I'm glad to get out of high school)
Life's Okay: Stay My Baby by Miranda Cosgrove (I have a crush/am in love with someone)
Death of a close friend: Sugar ft. Wynter by Flo Rida (I had the hawts for that person??)
Mental Breakdown: Hoedown Throwdown by Miley Cyrus (I became a ho for some time??? IDK!)
Driving: Little Voice by Hilary Duff (I needed to get away from my friend who forced me to be a ho)
Flashback: What Did I Do To Your Heart by the JoBros (I broke someones heart)
Getting Back Together: Our Song by Taylor Swift (Totally works! AND WE HAVE A SONG!)
Wedding Scene: The Climb by Miley Cyrus (We went through a lot together, and we are finally getting married)
Birth of a Child: Cruella de Vil by Selena Gomez (MY CHILD IS GOING TO KILL ANIMAL! GAH! EVIL!)
Car Accident: Much Better by the JoBros (I lived and everyone thought that is was much better)
Final Battle: Low by Flo Rida (Its a dance battle?)
Death Scene: Never Think by R-Pattz (Some one didn't think and accidently kicked me in the head while dancing) (and EW! R-PATTZ?!?!)
Funeral Song: Do you life waffles? by Parry Gripp (Everyone ate waffles at a breakfast before my funeral)
End Credits: Six Feet Under the Stars by All Time Low (I do like this song!)
Deleted Scenes: Party by Demi Lovato (WOOT! PAR-TAY!)
Conclusion: In school, everyone wanted to be my friend, but my love life wasn't so good. I couldn't wait to get out of school, and then I became a ho because my friend who forced me to be a ho, and that broke someones heart. Then I got back together with the guy from school, then I gave birth to Cruella de Vil. I died during a dance battle because someone accidently kicked me in the head, and everyone ate waffles at my funeral.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Waking Up: Lips of An Angel (Hinder) [I'm dating somebody but I love someone else...]
First Day At School: Ba Ba Ba (Miss Li) [um, apparently I broke a guy's heart.]
Making Your New Best Friend: Seasons of Wither (Aerosmith) [I think it's about internal struggles... I'm woeful. wtf?)
Falling In Love: Secret (Maroon 5) [Guess that means my love is a secret and that the person doesn't really know me. Er...]
Breaking up: Nothing (A Chorus Line) [symbolically, I think this means I've moved on]
Prom: Something Bad (Wicked) [Guess my prom's gonna suck]
Graduation: Numb (Linkin Park) [Hmmm... interesting. I'm fed up with my parents' views of myself and walk away, not wanting their pressure]
Life's Okay: Superman (Five for Fighting) [It's not easy to be me, apparently]
Death of a Close Friend: Whole Lotta Love (Adam Lambert) [Er.... Interesting....]
Mental Breakdown: Santa Fe (RENT) [I guess I want to move to Santa Fe to have a better life]
Driving: Falling In Love (Is Hard on the Knees) (Aerosmith) [I guess that would affect my driving]
Flashback: Stonger (Kanye West) [What has happened in the past made me stronger]
Getting Back Together: Fearless (Taylor Swift) [Woo! Making out in the rain]
Birth of Child: Vogue (Madonna) [My baby's gonna be a supermodel.]
Wedding Scene: (You're) Having my Baby (Glee) [haha I'm getting married cuz I'm pregnant)
Car Accident: Together (Avril Lavigne) [I'm in a car accident because there's a wall between me and my loved one...)
Final Battle: Mr. James Dean (Hilary Duff) [What... the... hell?]
Death Scene: Breakfast At Tiffany's (Deep Blue Something) [Uh....]
Funeral Song: Pressure (Paramore) [Well, it is kind of like breaking away...]
End Credits: The Phantom Of The Opera [LAWL]
Deleted Scenes: Drops of Jupiter (Train) [cute]
Conclusion: I had a lot of pressure in my earlier life, unrequited love, I got married because I was pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 am

Lily Evans-Potter wrote:
Birth of Child: Vogue (Madonna) [My baby's gonna be a supermodel.]

Hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Waking Up: One Day Robots Will Cry by Cobra Starship (This sounds like a winner)
First Day At School: Ding Ding Dong (Radio Edit) by Gunther & the Sunshine Girls (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I think I'm going to have a k!nky school day...)
Making Your New Best Friend: The City Is At War by Cobra Staship (I made friends with a gangsta rebel who taught me that prostitutes, drugs, and killing were awesomelicious)
Falling In Love: Voldemort is Going Down- A Very Potter Musical Soundtrack (This just does not work for me.)
Breaking up: Soda Pop by Britney Spears (I don't think I'm too upset about the break up..)
Prom: Freakout by B*witched (DANCE PARTAY)
Graduation: For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert (k!nky graduation? Sex under the bleachers? Wink )
Life's Okay: Stop and Stare by One Republic (Eh, I guess my life really IS just ok)
Death of a Close Friend: Scream My Name by LMFAO (I don't think I'm too torn up about their demise...I'm (1ubb!n)
Mental Breakdown: Starstrukk by 3OH!3 (L-O-V-E's just another word I never learned to pronounce)
Driving: When the Day Met the Night by Panic at the Disco (I'm happily driving to Mcdonalds to get a snack wrap. Dee-lish)
Flashback: We've Got a Big Mess on Our Hands by The Academy Is...(Bad flashback to my childhood days and my cruel, cruel ex-father)
Getting Back Together: Rollercoatser by B*witched (A rollercoaster of looooooveeeeeeee)
Birth of Child: Mannequin by Britney Spears (AHH WHY IS MY CHILD PLASTIC)
Wedding Scene: Over My Head (Cable Car) by The Fray (I think the pressure of the wedding is getting to me..)
Car Accident: Colorado Sunrise by 3OH!3 (I don't die, but my hubby does. Too bad.)
Final Battle: White Houses by Vanessa Carlton (That would totally be a violent battle... Rolling Eyes )
Death Scene: Summerboy by Lady Gaga (Wow this doesn't fit at all..unless I was a cabana boy who was shockingly murdered by a hooker)
Funeral Song: On the Line by Demi Lovato (...this is a love song. Where is the depressed death song?! MORN ME.)
End Credits: Blind by Ke$ha / Key dollarsign HAH (I think that movie was supposed to be kinda depressing...)
Deleted Scenes: Boots & Boys by Ke$ha (I guess they cut a scene where I was walking the street corners in my new boots)

Conclusion: I was kind of a high school whore and had a cruel father with luscious hair. I had so many STD's my baby was born a plastic mannequin. My husband and I were madly in love but I had cold feet about the wedding. He died the day after we were married, leaving me sad, lonely, and broke. I got a job as a hooker, and in the "bloody" final battle, I killed my neighbor's cabana boy because he tried to touch my no-no square. Sadly, after I stabbed him, I tripped and drowned in the neighbor's pool. I had no friends and no family so I didn't really have a funeral, they just fished my body out of the pool with a net. The movie ends there, and was meant to be rather depressing. There was one happy scene in the entire movie, where I went shopping with my dead husband's money and got new boots. They cut it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next
Angelina Johnson

Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Opening Credits: Hello Seattle by Owl City
Waking Up: D.A.N.C.E by Justice (EW, NOT a morning person!)
First Day At School: Nice Guys Finish Last by Cobra Starship (ahhaha)
Making Your New Best Friend: Breakdown by Jack Johnson
Falling In Love: Situations by Jack Johnson
Breaking Up: Floating Vibes by Surfer Blood
Prom: Love is Our Weapon by NEVERSHOUTNEVER
Graduation: I'll build you a fire by Seabear
Life's Okay:Stay Beautiful by Taylor Swift
Death Of a Close Friend: Life is a rollercoaster ride by Martina McBride (Awww): )
Mental Breakdown: Do You Remember by Jack Johnson (YUUS)
Driving: Smelyalata by Nevershoutnever (HELL YEAH!)
Flashback: Die by the drop by The Dead weather
Getting Back Together: Got a Little Crazy by Kenny Chesney (hahaha!)
Wedding Scene: Get Crazy by LMFAO (HELL YES! You're ALL invited to my weddin) Wink
Birth of Child: Hurricane Streets by Hey Monday
Car Accident: She thinks my tracktor's sexy by Kenny Chesney (Well duh she did if she crashed into it!)
Final Battle: Bigcitydreams by Nevershoutnever
Death Scene: I'm on a boat by The Lonely Island (Well at least I'll day happy!)
Funeral Song: Ghost Town by Shiny Toy Guns (Uhmmm yes!)
End Credits: Unwritten by Natasha Beddingfield ( I should prolly get on that haha)
Deleted Scenes: See me now by Cartel
Conclusion I had a kick ass life!
Back to top Go down
http://doihaveswineflu.org
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:21 am

Opening Credits: Different Reprise (AVPM)
Waking Up: Hello Good-bye (Glee Cast)

First Day At School: Stacy's Mom (Fountains Of Wayne)
Making Your New Best Friend: On the outside looking in (Jordan Pruitt)
Falling In Love: Stand Tall (Dirty Heads)

Breaking up: 30 Days (NeverShoutNever!)
Prom: Swish & Flick Theme Song (Swish&Flick)

Graduation: Beautiful Soul (Jesse McCartney)
Life's Okay: Hey There Deliliah
Death of a Close Friend: I Wish I Kicked Harry Potter In The Face (Draco and the Malfoys)
Mental Breakdown: Halo Walking on Sunshine (Glee Cast)

Driving: Cut (Plumb)
Flashback: Use your Love (Katy Perry)
Getting Back Together: Hot n' Cold (Katy Perry)
Birth of Child: Loosen Your Tie (The Remus Lupins)
Wedding Scene: The Saltwater Room (Owl City) *Not really a good Wedding Scene song*

Car Accident: Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)
Final Battle: Ever Fallen In Love (The Stiff Dylans Version)
Death Scene: White Flag (Dido) *Pretty good Death scene song*
Funeral Song: Actual Song: Beautiful Dirty Rich (Lady Gaga) New Song: Hide and Seek (Imogen Heap) *I like the latter song better*
End Credits: End (Secondhand Serenade) *Does anyone find this as funny as me?*
Deleted Scenes: Illegal Love Potion (The Parselmouths)

Conclusion: I had some pretty awesome Life.... I think the end credits hav an amazing choice of song Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson

Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:52 pm

I like this so I'm gonna do it again d:

Opening Credits: Is this love (Bob Marley) ...no...
Waking Up: Beautiful Day (Kerli) *awesome!* Smile
First Day At School: I'm Awesome (Spose) *Bahahah cocky, much?*
Making Your New Best Friend: Nobody's In Love (2AM Club) *Well, I'm not gonna marry them am I?*
Falling In Love: Let's Just Fall in Love Again (Jason Castro) *Aww, it was so great I wanna do it again!*
Breaking up: A Perfectly Good Heart (Taylor Swift) *Aw I guess I got dumped* Sad
Prom: Damn You Look Good and I'm Drunk [Scandalous] (Cobra Starship) *Wow that's a crazy prom!*
Graduation: Say (Half Past Nine) [Hot Chelle Rae] *Doesn't work.* NEW SONG The Distance (Hot Chelle Rae) *Guess I'm going away to college* Smile
Life's Okay: Lemonade (Gucci Mane) *Lemon's in the shade with my feet up!*
Death of a Close Friend: Smile (Lily Allen) *Wtp!? Guess I was dating my friend, he cheated on me, I got high and wasn't sad! I'm a jeeeerk!*
Mental Breakdown: Love is Dead (Kerli) *Makes sense. "Love don't live here anymore"*
Driving: Say Ahh (Trey Songz) *Uh oh, drinking and driving!*
Flashback: Party time (Phoenix) *I guess my life sucked so I need to party!*
Getting Back Together: Can't Stand It (Nevershoutnever♥️) *Dawww! "Baby I love you, I never want to let you go!"*
Birth of Child: Love Sex Magic (Ciara and JT) *...And that's how babies are made, children!*
Wedding Scene: Shut The Club Down (Girl Talk) *Man I have some crazy weddings!*
Car Accident: Fire Burning (Sean Kingston) *HOLY FFFF! My car's on fire!*
Final Battle: I Like to Dance (Hot Chelle Rae) *DANCE BATTLE!*
Death Scene: Uprising (Muse) *Rising from the dead. The Zombie apocalypse has begun!*
Funeral Song: Ignorance (Paramore) *I guess I was ignorant to the sniper behind me...*
End Credits: A Place in This World (Taylor Swift) * Good song for credits... but I'm dead now. So I didn't find my place in the world. Sadness.*
Deleted Scenes: Problematique (Hot Chelle Rae) *Ugh! My life sucked so bad that some had to be cut out?*
Conclusion: So my life started off good... and then it sucked, but it's ok because I partied it off! I guess I was awesome because somebody wanted to kill me so bad that they set my car on fire, and hired a sniper. But I'm a zombie so I can eat their brains! Oh I love my life! Haha Smile
Back to top Go down
http://doihaveswineflu.org
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:17 am

Hahaha Press conference :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm new. Here I go...

Opening Credits: Watcha Say-Jason Derulo ( I don't even know).

Waking Up: Fight For Love-Elliot Yamin ( Wow. Not going so perfect ).

First Day at School: Where Ya Wanna Go-Black Eyed Peas ( ... )

Making Your New Bestie: Beautiful Dirty Rich-Lady Gaga ( Ok, I'm gonna stop commenting on my song choices until I actually have something to say. )

Falling in Love: Good To You-Marianas Trench

Breaking Up: Love Drunk-Boys like Girls ( Hmm. This one might actually remotely make sense. )

Prom: I Gotta Feeling-Black Eyed Peas ( This one really works! WOOHOO FOR COINCIDENCES!! )

Graduation: All The Right Moves-OneRepublic

Life is Okay: Thinking of You-Katy Perry

Death of a Close Friend: Gives You Hell ( Acoustic ) ( Ummm... WTF. )

Mental Breakdown: Forever and Always-Taylor Swift

Driving: Let it Rock-Kevin Rudolf ( I like playing this song when I'm in the car. )

Flashback: Shy Boy-Jordin Sparks

Getting Back Together: Paparazzi-Lady Gaga

Birth of a Child: Telephone-Lady Gaga ( Lady Gaga songs keep appearing >.< )

Wedding Scene: Lovegame-Lady Gaga ( See what I mean! LADY GAGA! )

Car Accident: Big Wheels-Down With Webster

Final Battle: Cold As You-Taylor Swift

Death Scene: Already Gone-Kelly Clarkson

Funeral Song: G-Get Up and Dance!-Faber Drive ( OH FUCK NO. I HAVE HORRIBLE FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF THEY PLAY THIS SONG. TOO HAPPY. )

End Credits: Replay-Iyaz

Deleted Scenes: Bad Romance-Lady Gaga ( How many times have I gotten a Lady Gaga song? I love her though. )

Conclusion: My life is gonna be pretty damn f*cked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Opening Credits: Bless the broken road, Rascall Flatts
Waking Up: Bring it Back, Jay Sean
First Day At School: Gives you Hell, All American Rejects (LAWL)
Making Your New Best Friend: Picture To Burn (That makes no sense at all)

Falling In Love: Love is a Battlefield, Pat Benotar (Perfect!)
Breaking up: Start A band keith Urban/Brad paisly. (Hang on, lets try this again)
July Flame, Laura Veirs (Meh)
Prom: Since U Been Gone Kelly Clarkson (yeah, no. )
Graduation: That's where it is, Carrie underwood (Kinda fits!)
Life's Okay: eBay, Weird Al. XD
Death of a Close Friend: A Little Opera Goes A Long Way by Sky Sailing ASK Owl City AKA Adam Young (I guess it fits. :3)
Mental Breakdown: Hit Me With Your BEst shot, Pat Benotar. (-_-)

Flashback: Gunpowder and Lead, Miranda Lambert. (:3)
Getting Back Together: The First Cut is the Deepest, Sheryll Crow (PERFECT!)

Birth of Child: Waking up, One Republic (Again, pretty good!)
Wedding Scene: Come Sail Away, Styx. (Nice)
Car Accident: Lessons learned, Carrie Underwood
Final Battle: Last Night on Eart by Green Day (ANOTHER PERFECT ONE! Very Happy)
Death Scene: I'm Yours, Jason Mraz. (O_O)
Funeral Song: Misery, P!nk. (Lawl)
End Credits: Undo it, Carrie Underwood
Deleted Scenes: Temporary Home, Carrie Underwood (I guess I never really feel like I belong...)
Conclusion:Well, I hate school, my life is screwed up, I'll face death with a grim face, and I'll regret what I did? >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Okay, I feel mine were outdated, so here's an updated one (I shall delete the old ones.)
Opening Credits: Run by Vampire Weekend
Waking Up: The End of The World As We Know It by R.E.M. (Hello world, I'm awake! Prepare for destruction!)
First Day At School: How To Save A Life by The Fray (Aw, school makes me suicidal apparently...)
Making Your New Best Friend: Kids In America by Kim Wilde (Sweet!)
Falling In Love: Thing Called Love by Bonnie Raitt (PERFECT!)
Breaking Up: American Pie by Don McLean (aw...Well, bye Mr. American Pie...Sad)
Prom: Meet Me on the Equinox by Death Cab For Cutie (Aw...Even the dance ends...)
Graduation: Friday I'm in Love by the Cure (Makes no sense, but good song...)
Life's Okay:Dead! by My Chemical Romance
Death Of a Close Friend: Brand New Day by NPH (I'm out to kill Peter for killing James, DUH.)
Mental Breakdown: Tire Me by Rage Against the Machine
Driving: Good riddance by Green Day (aw, sweetness...)
Flashback: Single Ladies by Beyonce (WTF?!)
Getting Back Together: Living Saints by Polar Bear Club (I realized growing up didn't mean moving on... )
Wedding Scene: Hot N Cold by Katy Perry (...That didn't go over well, did it?)
Birth of Child: Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl) by Green Day (ITS A GIRL!)
Car Accident: Song of the Century by Green Day (My car was bombed. O...O)
Final Battle: Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance (NICE EPIC BATTLE!)
Death Scene: 1983 by Neon Trees (quick flashbacks of my life as I die...)
Funeral Song: Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne (I'm not home anymore...Sad So sorry, Remus, darling!)
End Credits: Cemetery Drive by My Chemical Romance (It's about being in love with someone who's married/dead I can't really tell...So it's like my epilogue ish bit being in heaven with Remus. Wink Sorry, Nymphie, old cousin, old pal, but he's MINE!)
Deleted Scenes: It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish by My Chemical Romance (O...O Wardrobe malfunctions = deleted.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Opening Credits: Tik Tok by Ke$ha
Waking Up: U Can't Touch This by the Glee Cast
First day At School: Loser by The Glee Cast
Making Your New Best Friend: Don't Rain on My Parade bye The Glee Cast
Falling In Love: Tip Of the Iceberg by Owl City
Breaking Up: Fly To Your Heart by Selena Gomez
Prom: Black Family anthem by The Parselmouths (uh?)
Graduation: Umbrella beach by Owl City
Life's Okay: Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3 (okay?)
Death of a Close Friend: Sorry by The JoHoes (ew. but the song fits)
Mental Breakdown: Voldemort Fangirl by The Pareselmouths
Driving: Gat Back by Demi Lovato
Flashback: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga (err)
Getting back Together: Teddy and Victorie by the Remus Lupins
Wedding Scene: One Man show by the JoeHoes
Birth of Child: My Life Would Suck Without You by Glee Cast
Car Accident: West Coast Friendship by Owl City
Final Battle: Air Traffic by Owl City
Death Scene: Kiss the Girl by Ashely Tistale (still confused...)
Funeral Song: The bird and the Worm by Owl City (WTF)
End Credits: BB Good by The JoeHoes
Deleted Scenes: Total Eclipse of The Heart by Glee Cast
Conclusion: My life was odd and full of Owl City, lame Disney music, and WRock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Hey! I decided to make a new one, for da lulz. Ok. (Just note-I download whole albums with songs I like, even if I only like one song in that whole album. I know.)

Opening Credits:Made For You-OneRepublic (Don't listen to this song much. )

Waking Up:Take My Breath Away-Elliott Yamin ( Don't listen to this one, either. )

First Day of School:By Your Side-Faber Drive ( Very Happy )

Making Your New Best Friend:Hey Stephen-Taylor Swift ( So we're " just friends " but I have a crush on him? Typical. )

Falling in Love:Scream-Hedley ( Another good one. )

Breaking Up:Fifteen-Taylor Swift ( Hahaha, it's about thinking the guy that you had a crush on would be perfect for you. This fits. )

Prom:Hey, Soul Sister-Train ( :/ )

Graduation:Umbrella Beach-Owl City ( Don't listen to this one much. )

Life's Okay:Whataya Want From Me-Adam Lambert ( So it's NOT okay? )

Death of a Close Friend:If My Heart Was a House-Owl City ( Aww, how sweet. )

Mental Breakdown:Gives You Hell-All American Rejects ( This MIGHT work. )

Driving:Already Gone-Kelly Clarkson ( Not my type of driving song. Too sad. )

Flashback:Butterflies-Stereos ( Might work, if you look at it a certain way. )

Getting Back Together:My Life Would Suck Without You-Kelly Clarkson ( Awww. Cute. )

Wedding Scene:My Happy Ending-Avril Lavigne ( But that song is about thinking you have the perfect guy, and then he leaves you. I sense divorce. )

Birth of a Child:Change-Taylor Swift ( Maybe... )

Car Accident:Bad Romance-Lady Gaga ( Ummm )

Final Battle:Celebrity Status-Marianas Trench ( LOVE the song, but it doesn't fit. At all. )

Death Scene:Just Dance [Ft. Colby Odonis]-Lady Gaga ( Oh HELL no. )

Funeral Song:21 Guns-Green Day ( ... )

Deleted Scenes:Let it Rock (Feat. Lil' Wayne)-Kevin Rudolf ( Party Music. Happy backstage moments. )

Conclusion: I need to talk to the people making the soundtrack about the song choices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack of your Life   Soundtrack of your Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soundtrack of your Life
Page 1 of 1