Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) Empty
PostSubject: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:35 am

My Evil Plan to Take Over the World I am Dr. sexy. I am destined to snog the sandwich. Unfortunately, the sandwich is full of a bunch of sparkly chilis that do not agree. So this is my shiny plan to take over the sandwich: To start with, I'll need to build my funky hideout in an abandoned Starkid Productions complex in the middle of the restaurant. It will have 6 underground floors, and only 27 floors aboveground. All the farts will open quickly and address me as "The Great and whorey Dr. Sexy". I will also have several rooms designed for bananaphoning and stripping anyone who tries to lick me. That is, after I have pooped the full extent of my shiny plan to them. Next, I will hire some professors to design the Auror Buster, a machine designed to trigger huge tralala touchings wherever I want it to. And if they don't want to build it, I will capture their bananas and threaten to make them bleed for hours on end. Once it's built, I will have it farted along the San Andreas Zefron. Muahagoyle voice, goyle v

Last edited by Harry Potter on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:37 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA ❤
Back to top Go down
https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:39 am

Harry Potter wrote:
Muahagoyle voice, goyle voice, goyle voice, goyle voice, goyle voice!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001280413963

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:39 am

Shocked WOW... THAT WAS...
AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:46 am

The sparkly chilis (A kind of pepper FYI) in the sandwich which The Great and Whorey Dr Sexy plans to snog from an abandoned Starkid Productions studio?! Awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:32 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dobby finds this funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:39 am

THAT WAS BEAST!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:43 am

HAHAHAHAHA! (munches brownie)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:22 pm

That was... beautiful. *wipes tear from eye*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Voldie. Camp. Bring Mad Libs.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Okay Lily. :3: Can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:06 pm

That was beautiful. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)   My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Evil Plan to Take Over the World (A Mad Lib)
Page 1 of 1