Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD. Empty
PostSubject: The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD.   The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 am

Look at this boner, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the condom The condom who has everything? Look at this tralala, treasures untold How many wonders can one dental hygienist hold? Fucking around here, you'd think Sure, she's got everything I've got nakeydrakeys and bitches-a-plenty I've got who's-its and what's-its galore You slap thing-a-mabobs? I've got 69 But who cares? No kinky deal. I give more I wanna be where the ped0guards are I wanna see, wanna see 'em groping Walkin' around on those Whaddya call 'em? Oh, feet Googling your fins, you don't get too far Legs are required for sexting, dancin' Strollin' along down the What's that word again? Camera-flavoured cocoa Up where BK Lounges head bang Up where BK Lounges run Up where BK Lounges stay all day in the sun Wanderin' free, wish I could be Part of that n00n3r wall What would I give if I could live Outta these Red Bulls? What would I pay to spend a day Warm on the sand? Betcha in Draco's tailpipe

Last edited by Harry Potter on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD.   The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:06 am

ARIEL FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson

Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD.   The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:20 am

Whaddya call 'em? Oh, feet!

OHMYGOSH! FAVORITE MADLIB!
Back to top Go down
http://doihaveswineflu.org
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

PostSubject: Re: The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD.   The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:22 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS DISNEY!!!!! *does a happy dance*

LAWL wish I could be part of that n00n3r wall

HAHHAHAAH THIS IS AMAZING by far my fave madlib!
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD.   The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 pm

LAWLZ! The first line is just a win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD.   The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unrelated Wizards are PART OF YOUR WORLD.
Page 1 of 1