Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths. Empty
PostSubject: Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths.   Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:11 pm

I feel very strong towards this if you can't tell. Everyone deserves to be with the one they love. And this shit about how it goes against the bible and everything that I believe in, NO. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT CRAP. "FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON AND WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HATH EVERLASTING LIFE. WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM.
I don't care what the people of my church think on the matter. They can kick me out if they want to. The homo and bisexual community deserve just as much of a chance to life through life and go to heaven as anyone else in the entire world does.
The bible says repeatedly that God loves everyone and that's the truth. People can try and say. "Oh yeah! God loves everyone!" Then they turn around to the gay people and tell them that they're going to go to hell and that no one will ever love them. How they need to just die and go on to hell and get out of the "good" peoples' way.
You know what? I support gay marriage and I don't care what they say. I'm going to go to my bible camp and they can't stop me. This is a free country and that means that they shouldn't be able to put a damper on who loves who and who marries who. I know this also open up the "Incest" file, but I don't give a crap. The people of the world have feelings and our government tries to pretend that it never happens. That we can make people "go straight."Well you know what?
NO H8.
My name is Sarah Martin, I am 14 years old, and I am a gay rights activist.
:kisscheek:

Last edited by Ronald Weasley on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths.   Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:12 pm

(the :kisscheek: was for Emma)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths.   Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:08 am

.........What base would virtual cheek-kissing be?
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths.   Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:12 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths.   Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronald/Sarah's long-winded rant on Gay Rights. She sent it to the Mugglecasters for them to read on Smart Mouths.
Page 1 of 1