Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)

Go down 
+5
Daphne Greensass
Draco
Roes
Angelina Johnson
Ginny Weasley
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Daphne Greensass

Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Daphne stares at where Ron disapparated, and shrugs, playing with her hair casually.
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:03 pm

"Ron? Is that you?"
Walks into room and sees Ron.
"What do YOU want?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 pm

He spots Ginny. "GIN, DAPHNE TOLD ME I THREW THE RING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. I DON'T REMEMBER DOING ANYTHING! THE LAST THING I REMEMBER IS HOLDING HERMIONE'S HANDS AT THE ALTAR THEN EVERYONE WAS GONE! HELP!"
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 pm

"Well I think it might have been Bellatrix. I think she used the Imperius Curse on you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Hermione's eyes fall down to the scar on her arm. "It had to be." She runs out side, looking for Ron or Bellatrix. "Ron?? Where are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson

Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Theodore slept through all of this so can not be blamed...
Back to top Go down
http://doihaveswineflu.org
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:17 pm

"Hermione! He's in here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Hermione runs frantically up to Nott, "Where's Ron?! We think Bellatrix put the imperio on him!"
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Ginny looks for Hermione
"Where'd she go?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Hermione darts towards Ginny, not waiting for Nott's response. "Where is he?!"
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson

Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Theodore blinks at Hermione "... I'm sorry, I was kind of sleeping. But I did dream of some fireballs on top of a mountain, if that helps any."
Back to top Go down
http://doihaveswineflu.org
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:13 pm

He sees her and grabs her. "HERMIONE, I'M SO SORRY."
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:25 pm

"It was all Bellatrix! We have to find her! Lets turn her into a Weasley! But after you two get married. Because once Hermione is officially a Weasley, she can help us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Hermione hugs Ron as tightly as she can, on the verge of tears again. "Ron! Ginny and I think you were put under the Imperius curse by Bellatrix. All I know is you sort of went blank, you took my ring and gave it to Malfoy, but then he left, and you threw it at me and said 'Get out of my face and die, you filthy mudblood.' Then you left, and Ginny and I went back inside. Oh Ron, please say we were right!"
Back to top Go down
Blaise Zabini

Blaise Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Blaise was to busy stuffing his face at the buffet and suddenly glances up, oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:29 pm

He grabs Hermione by the shoulders and kisses her deeply and passionately. After breaking off, he says, "Hermione, you mean the world to me. I want to make sure that you know that I have no memory of saying that to you. I ate slugs for you trying to defend you on that subject. Please believe me."
Back to top Go down
Blaise Zabini

Blaise Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Blaise gags at the romance and goes back to demolishing the cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Ginny glares at Blaise for ruining the moment.
"So...shall we restart the wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Blaise Zabini

Blaise Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Blaise grins and plops back onto the pew with a handful of cookies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Hermione slips her hand in his, and whispers, "I believe you."
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Ginny cries at the happy and romantic moment.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Ron tears up. "Oh, Hermione, thank Merlin. Can we just...get married right here? Outside my house? Gin can do the vow..."
Back to top Go down
Blaise Zabini

Blaise Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Blaise finds this sappy crap boring and half-wishes Snape or someone would come flying through the door to declare their eternal love for Hermione.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:39 pm

She bites her lip, trying to hold back her tears of joy, then starts to laugh softly. "Oh Ronald! Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:41 pm

"Ok! So lets get you two married!"
Back to top Go down
Blaise Zabini

Blaise Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Blaise thinks about it and figures Dumbledore would be even funnier, but goes back to eating the icing off the wedding cake.

Last edited by Blaise Zabini on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Ron reaches out and holds Hermione's forearm. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Hermione grins and nods, ignoring Blaise shoving his face in the cake. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:45 pm

He nods to Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Ginny does the vow.
"Ronald Billius Weasly, do you promise to love Hermione Jean Granger with all you're heart, and to never stop?"

Last edited by Ginny Weasley on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)   Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron and Hermione's wedding.(Take 2)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next