Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wedding Thread for the Canines

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Wedding Thread for the Canines Empty
PostSubject: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 am

Okay... Today's the day...
(Should this be roleplayed like VH? Just wondering. Our original format doesn't appear... Right for this, somehow.)
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Remus sits in the room, flipping through the book's pages. Don't Panic my arse...he thinks. Dropping the idea of reading, he starts to pace across the room, finally deciding he might as well stop procrastinating and put on his tux.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001280413963

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 pm

In another room, Sirius stares at himself in the mirror, trying to get his hair right. Normally, it looks great, but just great isn't good enough. Not for today.
Its nerves, Black. Just nerves...you look fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Lily knocks on the door before entering the room in which Remus is waiting. She smooths out her dress. She checked everything twice, and hopefully it would all run smoothly.
"You alright?" She asked, noticing his pacing.
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Remus stops mid-pace. "Lily!" he half-squeaks. He swallow, and opens his mouth to respond with some noncommittal answers, but just ends up looking down at the floor and shaking his head.
"I'm scared, Lily." he whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Sirius turns away from the mirror. It's almost time... He looks down at his watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:33 pm

With a knowing smile, Lily walks over and hugs her old friend. "It'll be fine. I was scared, too. You remember. I practically had a fit. But it'll all work out. You love him, and he loves you, and you're going to get married. Everything will go as planned. And if it doesn't, then I'll murder whoever screwed it up." She grinned. "Now, change into your tux."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Sirius steps into the hallway. James was SUPPOSED to come get him, but obviously his best friend is late. Sirius rolls his eyes. He'll be here soon... If I'm late, Remus will never forgive me.
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Remus laughs, a little sarcastically. "Yeah, Lily, because that's exactly what I want on my wedding day: for you to murder half the crowd."
Nevertheless, he grabs his tux off the hanger, and steps into the bathroom to change.
The Wedding Thread for the Canines Tuxedo11
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Astoria sits quietly on a bench in the great hall. "Where are they?" She mutters, as she fixes her suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 pm

James runs into Sirius' room, panting.

"Sorry, mate. Didn't mean to run late!"

James pats Sirius on the back. He is ready.
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Remus steps tentatively out of the bathroom. "Is this... all right? Does it look okay? Merlin, I sound like a girl, don't I?..." He sighs. I swear, if someone calls me Cathy today....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Grinning, Lily lets out a laugh as well. "Perhaps I'll just take them all out anyway." She rubs her belly absentmindedly. "Pregnancy hormones and everything. Now I have an excuse to bite their heads off. A few of them do need to be put in line." She sighs, shaking her head. "In other words, don't worry. Everything will run smoothly. You just have to show up and marry Sirius."
Turning to the mirror, she pulled a small tube of mascara from her purse, applying the finishing touches to her makeup.

Dress: http://www.amsale.com/bnp/bridesmaids/100118/G550C.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:47 pm

"Prongs! I was wondering where you were!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 pm

"Rem, you look fine." Lily laughs. "Anyway, Sirius would love you even in a burlap sack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 pm

"Sorry Padfoot. Running late, as usual." James sighs heavily.

"Ready to go?"

James turns to Sirius expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Lily nods. "Yes. Don't worry, take deep breaths. It'll run smoothly. Everything will be fine." She lead Remus out of the room, hoping to catch a glimpse of James somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Sirius walks into the Great Hall with James close behind him. "Im scared.." he whispers.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Ginny sits on the bench.........or is she up front? Wait, was i in the wedding party?
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Admin
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 am

Hermione isn't in the wedding party. At least, she doesn't THINK she is. She sits on one of the benches further back and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Astoria smiles as she sees Sirius and James enter the great hall "Finally..." She mutters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:41 pm

James reaches out to Sirius, nudging him forward

"It'll be alright Pads, take a deep breath, and walk. Your nerves will be calmed soon."

James steps back behind Sirius, walking slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Sirius straightens his tie one last time... This is it..
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Remus bites his lip as he's led through the twisting hallways. Deep breaths, Lupin, deep breaths.... "Lily, what if he lights something on fire?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Lily grins and gives the werewolf a one-armed hug. "He won't light anything on fire. Chances are, he's just as nervous as you. Besides, he knows you'd kill him." She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Remus rolls his eyes, his breathing techniques still not working. "Nervous? The great Sirius Black, nervous? Highly doubtful, Lily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Rolling her eyes, Lily grabs Remus by the shoulder. "Rem, he loves you. He's not going to mess this up. Trust me. Now, get your ass up to the alter and marry him." She grins and kisses Remus' cheek in a friendly manner. "I want to see one of my best friends get married to the love of his life, today. You better not ruin that for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Sirius stands at the alter, trying not to look frightened. What if Remus decides to leave him last minute? What if he accidentaly sets something on fire? What if...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:56 pm

James stands behind Sirius and whispers in his ear.

"Padfoot, everything will be alright. Remus is about to be here, and everything will be okay. I'm right here Pads."
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Remus stand in front of the door to the Great Hall. He swallows, finding himself for the first time in a long time at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Thread for the Canines
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next