Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wedding Thread for the Canines

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 pm

"You'll be fine." Lily grins one last time, before starting down the isle before Remus, taking her place on the alter when the Maid of Honor usually stands. She catches James' eye and smiles at him, her grip tightening slightly on her bouquet. She turns to look and watch Rem walk to the alter, smiling encouragingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:08 pm

James looks over at Lily and winks, grinning happily as Remus walks down the aisle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Lily can feel herself blush involuntarily as James winks at her. It's been many long years, and he still makes her heart race.
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Remus sticks his head through the door, then moves his whole body through, feeling more ridiculous by the moment. I feel like such a girl.... Avoiding the eyes watching him as he walks up, he takes his place at the alter, smiling sheepishly at Sirius. Gorgeours Sirius. Wonderful Sirius. His Sirius.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001280413963
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Asotria takes her place at the podium at the front of the great hall. She clears her throat, and says,

"We are gathered here today to congratulate two wonderful men in the blessing of marriage."

Astoria takes out her *wand* and kisses it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Sirius looked up and met Remus' eyes. "You ready, baby?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Remus swallows, his throat still dry. "I've been for a while now, love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Sirius takes Remus' hand. "Okay then." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm

"Please.." Astoria stops talking abrubtly "Sirius, are you psyyhic?" Astoria chuckles to herself. She then goes down and walks infront of the two men, and puts her *wand* down on their entwined hands.

"Do you, Sirius Orion Black, swear to love Remus John Lupin for the rest of your life?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Sirius smiled nervously. "I do."
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Astoria smiles. "Remus John Lupin, do you swear to love Sirius Orion Black for the rest of your life?"

Last edited by Astoria Greengrass on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Remus beams much like himself with a bar of chocolate. "I do."
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Astoria's *wand* lights up and she pulls it away.
"Congratulations. You may now kiss.... em... eachother"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Lily grins widely, tears in her eyes, as she watches her best friends marry. She wipes her eyes, cursing her pregnancy hormones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Sirius wraps his arms around Remus and kisses him.
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Remus kisses Sirius and wraps his arms around his neck, betraying the manly mien he was trying to portray by letting a soft trail of tears slide down his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Sirius grins through the kiss, feeling victorious. He's done it. Remus is his, all his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Thread for the Canines   The Wedding Thread for the Canines - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Thread for the Canines
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2