Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINISH THE STORY!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:32 pm

This is a game where you finish what the person above you wrote, with a few sentences. I'll start....

One day a man named Shopalockaloo went to Walmart. He was going to go buy some soon to be n00n3r couches. As he was making his was toward the couches he passed...
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Lockhart, who kidnapped him. Lockhart then..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001280413963
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Took him to Bikini Bottom and tied him up. Then Lockhart....
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:49 pm

got roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris. Then, Chuck Norris said,
Back to top Go down

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

LET THERE BE LIGHT. And Jesus was proud. Then, Mr. Krabs..
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

sniffed his money that contained crack and became high. Spongebob saw this and...
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:46 pm

decided to join him. But, Mr. Krabs didnt let him because..
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 pm

he made Spongebob make krabby patties in Diagon Alley....
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm

But little did Spongebob know that Hagrid the Pedo was watching him. Hagrid started to make his way over to Spongebob...
Back to top Go down

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:15 pm

BUT SPONGEBOB GOT CHUCK TO ROUNDHOUSE KICK HIM, AND PATRICK'S TRALALA....
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 pm

but noticed out of the corner of his eye that Snape was running away from him. He quickly ran after Snape. Then..
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Hagrid again, leaving him on the ground twitching. Meanwhile, Shopalockaloo was...
Back to top Go down

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Hiding in a clothes rack waiting to pounce on someone. Back in Bikini Bottom, Patrick's tralala..
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Had caught on fire. He asked Sandy to karate chop it to make the fire go out, but she just cut it off. Then is started bleeding and...
Back to top Go down

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Patrick grew a new tralala instantly because, duh, he's a starfish. Ariel looked at him and shouted "LOOK AT THAT BONER, ISN'T IT NEAT?"
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Then Patrick raped Ariel because he loved her. When Patrick was done, Mr. Krabs, still high from his money, said "Its not rape if its willing." Then...
Back to top Go down

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Cho showed up and screamed "WHAT IF IM BISEXUAL", and Patrick said...
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:13 pm

"CHO YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!" And then raped her too. Cho then said, "I've done worse." Then...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Chuck came back from kicking Hagrid and Chuck and Sandy kicked Cho, Ariel, and Patrick untill....
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 pm

They had to hide in the hidden n00n3r closets. But little did they know that Chuck Norris could always find them. They were hiding in the closets until...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 pm

It was Pearls 16th birthday! So They all came out and sung to Pearl when suddenly....
Back to top Go down
Storeroom Greengrassi
Slytherin
Slytherin
Storeroom Greengrassi

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 pm

started crying cause her dad is a druggie and is cheap. Pearl was crying and crying and crying until...
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 am

PATRICK RAPED HER. THEN...
Back to top Go down

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 am

Pearl found out she was pregnant and had to chose between Planned Parenthood and Women Now. She chose Women Now because they help women now. On her way to the clinic, she met...
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 am

Dumbledore who was smoking pot with Hagrid the Pedo. They started to follow her. She ran as fast as she could but...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:00 am

Hagrid caught up to her, because of him being half-giant, and hugged her. Pearl punched Hagrid The Pedo, and ran further into the.....FORBIDIN FOREST....DUN DUN DUHH.....There she found the...
Back to top Go down

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:43 am

A hobo named Clyde roasting live human hands and raping small bunny-wabbits. She screamed "I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER!", when who should come to the rescue but.....
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:25 am

ARAGOG! It wasn't his body though. It was his GHOST! The Ghost of Aragog then...
Back to top Go down

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 pm

had an epic battle with the Poltergeist Kitteh (>:3). The Poltergeist Kitteh won, of course, and ate Aragog. Then he coughed up a ghost-hairball containing the soul of Aragog and Aragog's soul cried out "UGH, POLTERGEIST KITTEH BOGIES!". Then the Poltergeist Kitteh went back to hide in Draco's attic. Then, Pearl...
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 pm

who ran away during the fight, was deeper in the forest when her favorite song called...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FINISH THE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINISH THE STORY!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next