Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINISH THE STORY!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 am

Are You Gonna Be My Girl by JET could be heard. She walked down a path, finding a house made of gingerbread with OREOS (LOOPY Very Happy ) lining the walls. A bushy-haired man walked out the doorway and offered her a cup of tea. The man said his name was Hagrid and...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:17 am

she tried to run away again, but the music was too over powering...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:49 am

But in came Zefron, who beat out the noise of Jet and lead Pearl to safety. Once Pearl was with him, Zefron said...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:09 am

"Pearl, m'dear, You smell quite wonderful."
Blushing madly, Pearl swooned from Zefron's charismatic, humanitarian ways.
"It's just a little perfume I wear, called Ocean's Breeze." However, all her swooning was put to a stop when she saw...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Patrick running towards her. Patrick then...
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Got beat up by Zefron, and Pearl's swooning started back up again. As Pearl was about to kiss Zefron, Zefron...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Was Sparta-kicked into a large pit and gone forever. Then Draco jumped into the pit to be with Zefron. Patrick..
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Tried to jump in, but there was a special force around it so only people Draco and Zefron like could get in. Pansy then jumped in and her, Draco, and Zefron...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Had a 'party' with the tripod and lived happily ever after until they died. Zefronino..
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Carried on Zefron's sexiness, althought Zefronino was the rape child of Ginny and Draco. Then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:30 am

Ginny told Zefron that Sraco was not his real father AND....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:14 am

Instead he was the child of Ginny and Harry. Harry was proud of his child's sexiness and continued to raise him with Ginny. James Sirius...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:33 am

Elsewhere, was mocking Al for the billionth time for being a Slytherin. Al...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Potter

Lily Luna Potter

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 am

decided that he should leave or else he would explode from all the mocking and ran away to Dubledore. James then left to go to Lily when...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:29 am

He was hit by Siri's Pimp motorcycle in midair! on it was Charlie the unicorn, on his way to Candy Mountain. As he gushed blood, James said........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:58 am

"DAMN THEY TOOK MY FRIGGIN KIDNEYS!". Sirius decided he wanted his bike back from Charlie the Unicorn, so...
Back to top Go down
Snape
Slytherin
Slytherin
Snape

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Sirius said, "I LOST THE GAME!" And that surprised Charlie so he fell off the bike and Sirius got it back. While riding the bike, Sirius...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE STORY!   FINISH THE STORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINISH THE STORY!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2