Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lils' Interveiw

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Interveiw for Lils
May I call you Lils?
So, earlier we heard a shocking revelation about a certain party while you were at school. Can we hear your story from that party?
Can you tell us much about heaven, where you are currently residing?
The brownies. Tell us about them. Is it true you give pot brownies to minors?
Can you tell us about when you and James finally got together?
You and Sevy were freinds for a long time before she reveled her gender. What was your immediate reaction?
You and Remy are often considered to be the responsible one's of your little group we have here today. What has been your biggest struggle in maintaining sanity?
Penguin. Now, what was the first thing that jumped into your mind when I said that?
What is James' pet name for you? Tiger Lily? Lily Pad?
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 am

Interveiw for Lils
May I call you Lils? You’ve been calling me Lils for a while now, I don’t think I could stop you.
So, earlier we heard a shocking revelation about a certain party while you were at school. Can we hear your story from that party? Oh, that party of ’76. Yes, I recently found out about a bet that my dear husband and one of his friends had. I suppose I should start at the beginning. You see, I’m not really the party type (in case you couldn’t tell). I was in sixth year, a prefect, and preferred books to people. Somehow, though, I let Remus convince me into joining this party (figuring he would be the sensible voice of reason and if he was going it wouldn’t be too bad. Hah!). So, anyway, I followed Remus and his (insufferable) friends, James and Sirius. Let me tell you, James and Sirius were probably the biggest partiers at Hogwarts. If there was a party, they were there. I would have found it hilarious, if James wasn’t so infuriating as a drunk.
At the party, I finally found a few girls from Hufflepuff with whom I was friendly and we were chatting and laughing. I stayed away from the firewhiskey, never having liked the stuff (I still don’t like it – it’s awful. It burns). However, a few of the girls got up to go to the bathroom a little while into the party. At this time, James decided that he had been away from me for far too long (Oh, I haven’t told you. At school, James was obsessed with asking me out. Every single day, more than once, from year three to year six. Before year three, he was a bully, and after year six I guess he decided to suck it up. Well, after the party, which was more than half way through year six. Anyway, back to the story). So, James sauntered over and, instead of smirking, running a hand through his hair, and acting like an arrogant idiot, as I expected, he kissed me. On the lips. I was more than a little shocked. The whole thing tipped me over the edge and I pulled back and slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark in the shape of my hand. Then I proceeded to yell at him for a full five minutes on how absolutely awful he was. I guess that’s what kind of took his ego down a few notches. The party after that was ruined for me, so I left.
Now, to answer your question. It has recently come to my attention of why James decided to kiss me. You see, he and Remus Lupin had a small little bet. James had apparently been drinking and came to the conclusion (I don’t know why) that it would be a good idea and a great way to earn a few extra galleons (as if he needed them) to bet Remus he could kiss me. You can just imagine how pissed off I was when I found out. I suppose both Remus and James are forgiven, though. It was quite a long time ago and both of them have gotten their punishment.

Can you tell us much about heaven, where you are currently residing? Well, I’m really not supposed to give much away, it’s against the ‘rules’. However, I will tell you that it’s kind of like paradise. Everything is really relaxing. You don’t have to be anywhere at any specific time, if you don’t wish, and the food is phenomenal. In all honesty, it's much like a normal neighborhood. I live in a house with James, and Sirius stops by sometimes. I just wish he'd have the decency to know. Last time Siri did that, he walked in... well... never mind. Embarassed
The brownies. Tell us about them. Is it true you give pot brownies to minors? No. It is not true. I would never do such a thing. It’s a stupid rumor spread by Draco for Merlin knows what reason.
Can you tell us about when you and James finally got together? Oh, dear. This may be a long story. Well, as you probably know by now (if you don’t, I suggest you get out from under that rock where you’ve been sitting for the past few minutes) that James and I didn’t exactly get along in school. He constantly got on my nerves and was just generally an arrogant prat (Contrary to popular belief, I didn’t not hate him). Anyway, it was our seventh year. I was Head Girl and I had expected Remus to be Head Boy. I was more than shocked when I walked into the Heads compartment on the train to find James sitting there, surrounded by notes. I thought he was playing a cruel prank on me. However, he didn't crack a smile or wink once, which meant he was completely serious. I guess our relationship started to change then. I mean, I always knew he was a very, very attractive boy. But, we sort of became friends (kind of because we had to. Dumbledore would have killed us if James and I didn't cooperate with each other). I guess over that summer James had grown up or something. I found myself actually wishing he would ask me out again. Because, this time, I would have said yes. Eventually, around November I think, we did go to Hogsmeade together. It wasn't really an official date, as Sirius was in detention and had dragged Remus in as well. I don't know where Pettigrew was. It was just James and I, and we walked around and talked for hours (This is terribly cliché, isn't it?). Eventually I think I told him that I would agree to a date. One thing lead to another and now we're married, albeit dead...
You and Sevy were freinds for a long time before she reveled her gender. What was your immediate reaction? Well, yes. Sev and I had been friends before Hogwarts. She lived in my neighborhood. In fact, she was the one who had told me I was a witch. However, after we got to Hogwarts, things started to change. Sev was in a different house and fell into the wrong crowd. Our friendship grew apart. When I recently learned of her gender change, I was shocked. However, I got over it quickly. I’m glad for her, I guess. If she’s happy with who she is now, that’s all that matters.
You and Remy are often considered to be the responsible one's of your little group we have here today. What has been your biggest struggle in maintaining sanity? Lots of alcohol.
Just kidding. I guess I maintain sanity with Rem by holding normal conversations where no one is raped or serving alcohol to minors. Heaven is also very relaxing in general so it’s not hard to just sit back and close my eyes for a moment and take a deep breath, before telling Draco, for what seems like the one billionth time, to shut up, because I do not give brownies filled with Pot to children

Penguin. Now, what was the first thing that jumped into your mind when I said that? The very first thing? Well, besides the fact that it is completely out of place and a bit random, it made me think of the cute little penguin icon on facebook if you type <(“) in chat.
What is James' pet name for you? Tiger Lily? Lily Pad? James has had many nicknames for me. I could write a book of them all. He likes to call me Flower, though, as cliché as that sounds. Normally he’ll just stick with Lily, though. In school he called me Evans (my maiden name). I didn’t permit him to call me anything else, actually… Sirius was actually the one who called me Tiger Lily and Lily Pad. And he mainly did that to get on my nerves (which worked, because I’ve hex him quite a few times. Ask him about that in his interview *smirk*).
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Contrary to what she may say, Lily actually enjoyed that 6th year party.

And even though she slapped me, well..... Razz
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 pm

I did not enjoy it Mad
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:40 am

hEy, Tiger Lileh!

They ARENT drugged with pot?! *puts down brownie*. Well, that sucks.
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 am

You honestly thought I'd give out pot brownies? And you've known me *how* long?
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 am

Sirius Black wrote:
hEy, Tiger Lileh!

They ARENT drugged with pot?! *puts down brownie*. Well, that sucks.
Padfoot, you know it's better for you if you DON'T get high. Remember what happened last time? You started babbling about... rocks, or something...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001280413963

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Aw, Remmeh! Why you have to be such a buzzkill?!
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm sorry! It's for your own good!
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:04 pm

*Stics out toungue, making a childish "Pfffft" noise*
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Oh, grow up.
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:22 pm

I can't grow up,I'm dead.
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Siri, you died at age 30 something. You should have grown up all ready.

*Rem, was that a reference to SBP?!?!
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:49 pm

... maybe. Thanks to you I've lost sleep reading it.
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 pm

I LOVE SBP!!!!!

Very Happy

Don't you love it?
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 pm

... maybe. Very Happy But my sleep pattern doesn't. Sad
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 pm

SBP = amazing

"Oh Hell, James' got his head stuck in the window"
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:05 pm

YESSSSSS
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 pm

"You are about as manly as an uncooked noodle"
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 pm

What's SBP?
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Siri: Shoebox Project. Google it. Read it. It will change your life.
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 am

BTW, you said that icon last night refrenced it. I thought that was from OotP
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:07 am

Sirius: Of which icon are you speaking?
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:10 am

Lils' Interveiw Ththc910
I believe you mean this one.
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Yes Remmeh,I do mean tat one
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Ah, yes. No, Sirius. It is a Shoebox Project reference. Once you are deeper into the story, you will get it. As in, at the end of (I think seventh year?) they all take their NEWTs and there was a question about werewolves that they discussed afterwards.
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:03 am

But that quote was originally written by JK Rowling herself in Order of the Phoenix. Do you want the page number? Cuz I'll find it if necesarry. It was the answer to question 10. When Harry finds the pensieve...
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:09 am

Siri: Really? I'm sure, then, that the authors of SBP must have incorporated it to make it seem more plausible
Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:15 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Can someone please copy-paste it to me? I want to read it so bad.....
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:23 am

Ginny: It's longer than some books I've read. There's no way we can just copy-and-paste it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lils' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lils' Interveiw   Lils' Interveiw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lils' Interveiw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next