Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siri's Interveiw

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Siri's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Siri's Interveiw   Siri's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Answer in depth guys.

May I call you Siri?

Do you believe in commas, Mr. Black? Do you? Do you?

We’ve asked all your friends about their party fun. Can you think back through the alcoholic haze and recall another incident?

Can you tell us anything about you and Remy’s upcoming wedding?

How are you anticipating raising a child? Can we have some insight into the interesting name?

S. O. B. Any thoughts on your initials?

Partaaaaaaaaaay time. Firewhiskey or IML?

What has been your favorite moment on Unrelated Wizards so far?

HAGRID THE PEDO HAS GRABBED YOU FROM BEHIND! WHAT DO YOU DO?!
Back to top Go down

Siri's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siri's Interveiw   Siri's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:04 pm

1. Yes, you may call me, Siri.

2. I DO BELIEVE IN COMMAS, I DO, I DO. I know I suck at grammar, but I find it so adorable when Remus tries to correct me. Wink

3. Ah, The Edmund Incident. Okay, so I'm completely smashed, right? And I'm talking to this... Girl? ...guy? Anyway, I'm talking to this really cute Ravenclaw and we were, you know, flirting I guess. And I thought we were really getting somewhere. But cue Ed, the poor nerd. He really liked the... Um... Person (it's embarrassing that I can't remember their gender). And so he tries to pick a fight. I remember a few punches, but ot all went black after that. I began sobering up around trying to hide him in the forest. I think Aragog ate what was left of the poor chap. And remember, that, my children, is what we call an URBAN LEGEND. It never happened to any extent that you can prove. I hope.

4. Well, Bella's going to sing, Dumbledore will be the priest/minister/old dude, Lilypad's the Maid of Honor, and Jamie's our Best Man. I can't wait. Look at me, I'm all jittery just thinking about it. Remus and Sirius Maturity Black-Lupin.

5. I cannot wait to raise her to be a good little prankster. I've always wanted a little girl. Their minds are so maleuable. She'll be hiding dungbombs in no time. Although, if Rem has his way, she'll also be reading Yeats. Oh well.
We are calling her Wednesday, after the daughter from The Addams Family. I love that show. (Little known fact: Sarah, the girl who is actually typing, was born on a Wednesday.)

6. I love my initials. Thank you, Jo, where ever you are. She plans these things so well. My mother was, in fact, a bitch, as anyone whose had to listen to her portrait can tell you. Also, the son of a bitch is a dog. And, it's just badass prankster initials.

7. IML. Firewhiskey kills throats. Bleh. I actually had lime cherry chipolte juice yesterday, and I was like, HOLY CRAP THIS IS LIKE NON ALCOHOLIC FIREWHISKEY!

8. Oh, everything! The snogging, the fighting, the madlibs, the group sing alongs, refrencing everything that we want to. I love this place.

9. I kick him in the balls with combat boots and run.
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Siri's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siri's Interveiw   Siri's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 pm

It's useless trying to correct your grammar, Sirius. Rolling Eyes
And I enjoy the snogging too. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001280413963

Siri's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siri's Interveiw   Siri's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Remus: <3
Back to top Go down
President Lupin
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
President Lupin

Siri's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siri's Interveiw   Siri's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 pm

❤
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001280413963
Sponsored content

Siri's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siri's Interveiw   Siri's Interveiw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siri's Interveiw
Page 1 of 1