Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draco's Interveiw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Draco's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Draco's Interveiw   Draco's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Survey for Drakey:
May I call you Drake?
So….Zefron. Tell us all about it.
Has Zefron touched your tralala?
Can we expect a wedding date soon?
DID someone say Draco Malfoy?
I hear you, like Snape, are having a gender crisis. Tell us about your hardships.
You and Rumbleroar are pretty tight. Can I hear anything about his upcoming Album, 'Roars from the Streets of Pigfarts'?
Will you be debuting on this album?
All right, one last question. Can you reveal your true gender?

ANSWER IN DEPTH! Post your answers below, and if anyone has any other questions for Draco, post them below. If he/she answers them, i'll include them in the story.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Molestrange
Slytherin
Slytherin
Bellatrix Molestrange

Draco's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco's Interveiw   Draco's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 pm

boii or girl?
Back to top Go down
http://iamawesome.com
Draco
Slytherin
Slytherin
Draco

Draco's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco's Interveiw   Draco's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:27 am

May I call you Drake? Sure, why not? I appreciate all kinds of nicknames. Unless they are insulting. Then I don't appreciate them.
So….Zefron. Tell us all about it. Zefron is my boyfriend. We are kind of in a fight right now, because he thought I cheated on him and then he stormed away before I could explain myself. I wasn't cheating. He was on Mars because he was kidnapped by Dumbledore, and I went out on a date with his poster (pretending his poster was him) because I missed him so much. SOMEONE told him I cheated, and he got angry and then mysteriously never responded when I explained the situation to him. I'm not even sure how he got back from Mars anyways....suspicious.
Has Zefron touched your tralala? I'm not saying I have or do not have a tralala. But if I DID...Zefron would have been all over it. But that's an inappropriate question. Tsk tsk. *disapproving glare* (Or, as Remus would say, *upbraiding glare*)
Can we expect a wedding date soon? I would most certaintly hope so. If Zefron ever comes back, I'm sure we will get married. My dream is to have a wedding on the shores of Hawaii, at sunset. Zefron can make that happen because he's a millionaire. Rumbleroar will be a guest, of course. You will be invited too, Ginny! If it happens, I will send out invitations to all of my friends and fly you all down to Hawaii myself!
DID someone say Draco Malfoy? Someone ALWAYS says Draco Malfoy. I know I'm the topic of all of your discussions on chat whenever I'm not there. Wink Don't deny it. Your chats would be awfully boring if it weren't for my sexy self. I also am the supplier of the firewhiskey. That's an important factor. I know you all love it when I take my pants off; however I DO wear underwear, contrary to what many people think.
I hear you, like Snape, are having a gender crisis. Tell us about your hardships. Well, as you all know, we had a vote yesterday on my true gender. Most of you claimed I was a boy. It's kind of hard to hear...no one being sure of your gender. 5 people voted that I was a boy and 2 people voted that I was a girl. If I AM a girl, it would be kind of hard for me, knowing that everyone thinks I'm manly. If I am a BOY, then it would make me feel pretty feminine, knowing that 2 people thought I was a girl. *cough* Sometimes I just need to sit back, away from the sugar and the whiskey, and tell myself that I am beautiful no matter what gender I happen to be.
You and Rumbleroar are pretty tight. Can I hear anything about his upcoming Album, 'Roars from the Streets of Pigfarts'? Oh my goodness me, it's a LOVELY album! It has everything a Pigfarts student could ask for in a CD. There are fast, upbeat, sexy dance tunes, one or two ballads, and, my favorite, the song: Talking Lion. That song is the most touching and sensitive thing I have heard in my entire life thus far. It's a song about the hardships that Rumbleroar has faced throughout his life. You know, being a talking lion can be tough. That's all I can tell you, though! I don't want to spoil any special surprises that you'll hear when you get the album.
Will you be debuting on this album? Shh, don't tell Rumbleroar I told you this, but yes! I do have a little solo in the song "Mudbloods at Pigfarts". It's really a great song. Totally awesome to jam out to when you're flying in your rocketship. It's an amazing little tune, you'll all enjoy it. Unless you're a mudblood....
All right, one last question. Can you reveal your true gender? Oh, gee. I'm not sure if I can, to be honest. I kind of like the mysterious aura that surrounds the gender of my true self. Maybe sometime in the future...All I can say right now is someone has guessed it correctly. Wink.

Thanks for the lovely interview, Ginny! I had a great time answering your questions. If anyone reading this has any questions for me, I'll be happy to answer them! I may even answer that famous gender question, eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next

Draco's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco's Interveiw   Draco's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:04 pm

You will be in Chapter 5 of the story, to be published by April.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draco's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco's Interveiw   Draco's Interveiw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draco's Interveiw
Page 1 of 1