Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James' Interveiw

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Everyone know the drill by now? Good. Here's James'.

Only Lils can call you Jamie, so what in Merlin should I call you?

You’re two best friends are gay lovers. How has that changed your views on homosexuality? Do you ever feel like a fourth wheel?

We’ve heard about several wild parties from your friends. Are there any other stories from when you were trying to woo Lily?

Being a member of this group can sometimes be a stressful experience, so I must ask: Firewhiskey or IML?

If you could get your hands on Peter Pettigrew, what exactly would you do?

What are your views on the great flying motorcycle debate?

Do you know the muffin man?
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Only Lils can call you Jamie, so what in Merlin should I call you?
You can call me James or Prongs. Or if you're Bellatriz, you can call me Jamed.

You’re two best friends are gay lovers. How has that changed your views on homosexuality? Do you ever feel like a fourth wheel?
I mean. At first, I was kind of freaked out. Remus and Sirius are my best mates and whatever makes them happy is cool with me. I don't feel like a fourth wheel ever, cause i have Lily.

We’ve heard about several wild parties from your friends. Are there any other stories from when you were trying to woo Lily?

Uh. Well, there were a few.... *cough* um, several times where I was rejected harshly by Lily. I tried to show off for her by hexing Snape (sorry Snape) to try to look cool. But she always stood up for him until 5th year or so. One day she got so mad at me she hexed me. Um, actually, that happened a lot.

There was one time when I got drunk at a party and apparently I pulled my pants down and ran around Gryffindor tower declaring my love for Lily while she ran away from me. I have no recollection of this incident so therefore I don't know if its true or not......

Being a member of this group can sometimes be a stressful experience, so I must ask: Firewhiskey or IML?
Oh gosh. Such a hard decision.... but I'd have to say IML

If you could get your hands on Peter Pettigrew, what exactly would you do?
I'd strangle that little rat and make him suffer while he was being strangled. Or I'd put him in a cage and not feed him for a while to see what happens. Or I'd transform into Prongs and squish him with my hoof.

What are your views on the great flying motorcycle debate?
Oh...... well. First I MUST say that Sirius has THE best flying motorcycle for shagging on. But.... I never meant for him to find out about that. Maybe I'll buy him a new one or something

Do you know the muffin man?
Why, yes, of course I do! If I didn't, my name wouldn't be James "Knows About the Muffin Man" Potter
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 pm

James, you are so lucky you don't remember that party. Oh, and sweetheart, the motorcycle thing? THAT'S PRIVATE.
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:23 pm

LILY IM SORRY OKAY?

I forgot Embarassed
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:25 pm

You seem pretty forgetful lately. Neutral
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:26 pm

I AM NOT FORGETFUL LATELY

And I think I am thankful I don't remember that party......

"I can't remember 5 minutes ago!"
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 pm

James, you forgot about the motorcycle thing. You forgot about the fact that it was *private*.
In my opinion, you were too drunk to remember a couple days after that party. It was awful. The Slytherins were teasing and mocking me. And it was all you and your stupid drunk self's fault.
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah, well... Sirius always said I was the "life of the party" so I was just embodying that. *smirks*

I'm sorry, okay? But that was years ago and doesn't really matter too too much anymore, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:34 pm

I see years of being married to me has had no effect on your ego.
Perhaps it matters to me? You were an insensitive jerk at Hogwarts. Need I remind you of the singing valentine? That was horrid!
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Ah the singing Valentine. I thought it was a great idea!

I'm sorry you didn't like it. You just couldn't appreciate its awesomeness
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:37 pm

James, Sirius wrote the damn thing! Do you even remember it at all? It was filled with innuendo and pick-up lines! and you wondered why I kept rejecting you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:51 pm

I dictated it to him. He has a knack for coming up with words that rhyme. I told him what I wanted to say.

So? It all worked out in the end, didn't it? Wink
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:56 pm

*facepalm*
James, does the line "Is your dad a baker, 'cuz you've got great buns" even register in your mind? Girls don't like that sort of thing! At least girls like me don't.

You're too cocky for your own good sometimes.
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 pm

AH but you secretly like it. Don't deny it Lils *smirks*
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:27 pm

*glares*
*heavy sarcasm* Oh, of course, Potter, I love being degrades as a woman. Nothing gives me the warm fuzzies like being treated as a piece of ass.
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Hey! I never treated you like a piece of ass. WOMAN I RESPECTED YOU

Next time I should hire a different song writer. Damnit
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:29 pm

AND I STILL RESPECT YOU
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Yeah, that's what I thought. And don't call me 'woman' Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Psh.
Whatever.
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:34 pm

You're incorrigible.
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:40 pm

I know what that word means!
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Good job Rolling Eyes would you like a gold star?
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:42 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:43 pm

*sighs*
whatever, James. Whatever.
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:44 pm

Can I have a gold star? Pleaseeeeee Cool
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:45 pm

James: ...what do you think?
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:55 pm

YES?
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:56 pm

*sigh*

James... you brushed off the fact that you were degrading me by calling me 'woman'. Is that Gold Star material?
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:57 pm

I didn't brush of anything.

You take everything so seriously. LIGHTEN UP A BIT LILS! Wink
Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:59 pm

.... Perhaps I am not in the mood. Perhaps I am really bothered by it. Perhaps you are being an insufferable git.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James' Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Interveiw   James' Interveiw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Interveiw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next