Unrelated Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrelated Wizards

Unrequited Wenis

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bella's Interveiw

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bella's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Interveiw   Bella's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm going to try to go ahead and do everyone's in the next coupe of days, then try to decide the order of publication.

Anywho, here's Bella's. Remember to answer in depth.

Can I call you Bella? Trixie?

First of all, SAY IT! OUT LOUD!

So, the eternal question, Firewhiskey or IML?

What’s the story with you and Voldemort?

How is your relation with your daughter, Severus?

You and Draco are known as the party animals of your little group. Do you think your need to come to terms with your tragic life have made you confide in alcohol so you can ignore your present mental state? J

And how does that make you feel?

So, you were killed by a housewife. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Molestrange
Slytherin
Slytherin
Bellatrix Molestrange

Bella's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Interveiw   Bella's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Can I call you Bella? Trixie? You can call me whatever you like. Just not Belly. When I saw preggo with Severus all the other Death Eaters called me that. Not fun.

First of all, SAY IT! OUT LOUD! ! w@nn@ d@n(3 w!+h n0 p@n+$ 0n H011@!! M33+ m3 !n +h3 b@(k w!+h +h3 F!r3wh!$k3y/!m1/J311-0 $h0+$ @nd +h3 Juk3b0X!! 13+'$ (u+ +0 +h3 (h@$3, k!d (uZ ! kn0w y0u d0n'+ (@r3 wh@+ my m!dd13 n@m3 !$. !'m g0nn@ b3 n@kk3d @nd y0u'r3 w@$+3d

So, the eternal question, Firewhiskey or IML? Oh mah gawsh. You're gonna make me ch00se? Well... I'm gonna have to pick F!r3w!$k3y. I just love the f33ling it gives me Wink
F!r3wh!$k3y gets meh through ANYTHING

What’s the story with you and Voldemort? Oh... Well that's quite the story Wink
I've always been his most faithful and, when he rose to power there was a lot to celebrate.
During one of the parties, (We Death Eaters love a good party) in which both of us had gotten quite w@$+3d, we 'g0t it on' in Lucius' room. Yes, I have a husband and yes, I told him that Severus was his. Is that bad? I don't care, it was fun. Of course, after he fell, he needed some comforting so I was there for him Wink

How is your relation with your daughter, Severus? Oh Snapedoodle and I have a pretty fair relationship. Of course, after he told me he was a girl, I was a bit dissapointed but, I always wanted a daughter so it's all g00d! I just wish he hadn't joined Dumbly's side...

You
and Draco are known as the party animals of your little group. Do you
think your need to come to terms with your tragic life have made you
confide in alcohol so you can ignore your present mental state?
J
What's with the J? Anyway, Dracoooh and I do love incest and parties Wink And my life is not tragic! I REGRET NOTHING. Yes, I am mad a bit mad but some of the best people are, eh? Alcohol can fix ANYTHING.

And how does that make you feel? Oh I feel fine.

So, you were killed by a housewife. Any thoughts? It's humiliating! Yea, I suppose I deserved it. That Molly is a crazy psycho path, though. She's so protective of her kids... A bit obsessive. If she always fought the way she did that night, she would make a decent Death Eater. That dirty blood-traitor...

Back to top Go down
http://iamawesome.com
Invité

Bella's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Interveiw   Bella's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:09 pm

That was a great party...
Back to top Go down

Bella's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Interveiw   Bella's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:01 am

YOU SAID EH. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Molestrange
Slytherin
Slytherin
Bellatrix Molestrange

Bella's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Interveiw   Bella's Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 am

@Voldy: Oh yes Wink
@Kanatian: Only because I knew you would read it
Back to top Go down
http://iamawesome.com
Sponsored content

Bella's Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Interveiw   Bella's Interveiw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella's Interveiw
Page 1 of 1